Aeroforce W/B For Data Logging?

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I was up late last night trying to get my car ready to log with A/F connected. I am having a hard time figuring out what values to enter in the Live Link software for my Aeroforce W/B. I couldn't even think straight by the time I got done. lol
Does anyone know what they are or can explain to me how to do it. Algebra has never been by strong point.

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
You should just need the formula, I assume you're running the aeroforce wideband kit?

Its been a long time since I've set mine up but this should be all you need.

Aeroforce Technology Inc Technical Forums › View topic - Wideband datalog equation

Damn I was searching on there last night and didn't find that. I was dead tired though from packing to move, etc. I am running on 4 hours of sleep right now. Movers will be here tomorrow at 8:30 am. I better take a nap before I try doing some more logging. lol

Thanks

cj428mach

Established Member
Damn I was searching on there last night and didn't find that. I was dead tired though from packing to move, etc. I am running on 4 hours of sleep right now. Movers will be here tomorrow at 8:30 am. I better take a nap before I try doing some more logging. lol

Thanks

No problem. I hope the move goes well and you can get your car tuned and running perfect. I'm hoping to have the polished exhaust back on mine this weekend and then I'll be ready for spring. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread