Afco shocks

1raresnake

Established Member
Have any of you had any experience with afco rear shocks? I have read excellent reviews about the from others on different forums. Only thing I can't find is which part number to use. If anyone has the particular part number and overall experience, I would highly appreciate it.

-Lance

Eric S

Lance

I used AFCO on my race cars for 10 years with great success. Anytime I had questions, I just called into the tech line. They seemed very helpful. Hope this helps.

1raresnake

Established Member
Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up.

Lance

I used AFCO on my race cars for 10 years with great success. Anytime I had questions, I just called into the tech line. They seemed very helpful. Hope this helps.

bubblehead93

Established Member
I contacted them via email for my IRS drag application... very good customer service from their technical folks, I was looking at the 3870R shock with a B3 end on the shock body and a S1 end on the shaft (B3 is a spherical bearing end and the S1 is a stud)... they were going valve it for an IRS application as part of the package... ended up not going that route because they use 2.625ID springs and by sticking with the IRS, it just would not fit based on my plan to use MM upper shock mounts... I think in an SRA application, you probably would not have this problem, this is a coil-over shock but can be installed in non-coil-over applications, I would give their tech folks a call or email, they were responsive for me...

r/
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread