TERMINATED97

Established Member
IMG_9263.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I’d love to see if they could make these with the spun forged method to drop weight. They still are the best wheel choice on the Terminator for me.
I bought a set new in ‘03-04 and the finish was great.
-J

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
I emailed them about 17s and they said only 18s will be available this summer and no date on the 17s. Sounds to me like only 18s in case anyone else is a weirdo and likes 17s like me

whipple1raptor

Established Member
I’m just glad I got a set on order. These wheels are highly sought after now.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zunit2345

Established Member
I too was was super excited when they announced they were making another batch of 18”s this summer.

However, a week before I was set to order, I decided to check the terminator marketplace here and noticed a post someone had made looking for a set. I saw a new member had posted that he had a set in like new condition with used tires and no one had responded so I followed that lead. I paid $1100 plus $190 in freight. About three days later I receive my shipment and was blow away by the condition of the wheels.

Pictures with the wheels on my car (I added new toyo proxes), thanks SVTPerformance!
upload_2020-4-23_22-13-6.jpeg

upload_2020-4-23_22-13-29.jpeg

upload_2020-4-23_22-14-1.jpeg

Good luck to everyone looking for a set. These wheels on a Terminator are an absolute match made in heaven! IMO

whipple1raptor

Established Member
I too was was super excited when they announced they were making another batch of 18”s this summer.

However, a week before I was set to order, I decided to check the terminator marketplace here and noticed a post someone had made looking for a set. I saw a new member had posted that he had a set in like new condition with used tires and no one had responded so I followed that lead. I paid $1100 plus $190 in freight. About three days later I receive my shipment and was blow away by the condition of the wheels.

Pictures with the wheels on my car (I added new toyo proxes), thanks SVTPerformance!
View attachment 1636412

View attachment 1636413

View attachment 1636415

Good luck to everyone looking for a set. These wheels on a Terminator are an absolute match made in heaven! IMO

You lucked out big time! Car looks absolutely gorgeous!

What part of Texas are you in?

POISNUS04

Established Member
Zunit, that is a nice Silver Cobra.
I bought some 17x10.5 Rear AFS wheels about 4 years ago and love them and they are great quality. But at $1800 for a set in 18" I would start to look at other options too.

Zunit2345

Established Member
Zunit, that is a nice Silver Cobra.
I bought some 17x10.5 Rear AFS wheels about 4 years ago and love them and they are great quality. But at $1800 for a set in 18" I would start to look at other options too.

I agree with you $1850 for an aftermarket replica wheel is a lot of money but I personally still think their worth it.

I will they the price between purchasing the 17” version vs the 18”s is ridiculous.

Zunit2345

Established Member
I'm in Kingwood... North of Houston. Let me know if you ever want to ride out.

Cool man, yeah dude I’m dying to do a ride out. Lol

There’s actually a cruise tomorrow morning organized by “mustangs of Houston” I was thinking of joining up with. I’ve never been to one and since this weather is absolutely gorgeous I’m really considering it.

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Our center caps from our stock wheels, do they fit correctly in the center of these AFS reps?

Never owned a set...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Our center caps from our stock wheels, do they fit correctly in the center of these AFS reps?

+1 on this. Since I have 2 of 4 wheels off right now, I had been thinking of popping the SVT caps in assuming they'll fit. Caps are in a box in storage, though, so if they aren't going to jive, it'd save me some hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread