Aftermarket Oil Pan

ESPN8

Established Member
Anyone running an aftermarket pan ?
If so , what make and what are the pro,s and con,s . I was thinking of getting one just for added oil capacity to help with keeping the engine a little cooler.

101blur

Established Member
I have a moroso oil pan looks great and with my oil relocation kit is holding close to 9.5QT of oil.. the oil bad part is that it hangs pretty low.. in the center of the car install was easy due to my K-member being droped when I did the install.

ESPN8

Established Member
I have a moroso oil pan looks great and with my oil relocation kit is holding close to 9.5QT of oil.. the oil bad part is that it hangs pretty low.. in the center of the car install was easy due to my K-member being droped when I did the install.
Thanks for the reply . So it will fit with Stock K memeber ? Do you have to drop the K member to get it in .

101blur

Established Member
Thanks for the reply . So it will fit with Stock K memeber ? Do you have to drop the K member to get it in .

i dint the install when i did my headers ans K-member install.. im guessing you might have to drop the K there's not much room to get it by the oil pick up but im not sure..

101blur

Established Member

MMR= modular mustang racing.. they make alot of good stuff for are cars..
there oil pans are actually stock 97 cobra pans that have been cut then rewelded into a t-sump style.. not bad I almost bought one but some reason went with the Moroso.. I have heard that some of the welds on the MMR can go bad but don't totally take my word on that..

Users who are viewing this thread