Air-fuel ratio question

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
Forgive my ignorance, I'm looking at buying an Aeroforce interceptor guage to monitor air/fuel, does anyone know what your air/fuel ratio should be for an acceptable range on a 2011 mustang Gt with a Roush TVS using premium 93 octane fuel? I have a canned tune and haven't had it dynoed yet. I know, its probably a good question for a tuner. I would like to know what the acceptable limits are for cruise, idle & wide open full throttle to make this guage usable instead of looking at random numbers with no meaning. My car runs fine and I want to keep it that way. I'm sure this info would be helpful to others as well.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Generally speaking, anytime except at WOT your car will be at 14.7 AFR. At WOT you want to see somewhere arounf 11.5 AFR. There are other variables but that is what you are looking for. Assuming pump gas anyway......

benleonheart

1 Step Closer to an SVT
Established Member
Sorry, I just wanted to say that its awesome you're actually in Palmerola base, HN!
I'm from around, but not airbase or military related! how do you like our country?
You'll add up to the # of guys who are REAL muscle car enthusiasts around here ...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread