Alcantara steering wheel?

ggradtech

Established Member
Does anyone know of a full Alcantara steering wheel? Like the GT350 S550 cars? I saw one at LMR, but that only has the Alcantara on the top and bottom and not fully around the entire wheel.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He wants Alcantara, Brett. That company apparently only does carbon fiber custom wheels. They're nice looking, though.

Tunedprt91

Established Member
Dallas custom steering did my wheel. I opted not to go full alcantara but they can do it.
IMAG0161_1~2.jpg

wckdvnm

Established Member
If this is a car that is driven a lot, be sure you see what a well used Alcantara wheel looks like. Does not wear as gracefully as traditional leather does.

This is a often overlooked point IMO. People think of short term and cleanliness not what sweaty hands over however many thousand miles (assuming it’s cleaned properly) will do. I think it works as accent sections only like redline does; their main grab points can be made in leather.

ggradtech

Established Member
I’ve had 2 full Alcantara wheels. A GT350 on my 2016 and a Momo on my Fox. What most folks don’t do is clean the wheel from time to time. A gentle wipe down with a dish soap/ warm water mix and a clean white fabric towel. Done ever drive with dirty hands either LOL

Users who are viewing this thread