ALL 93 COBRA OWNERS PLEASE READ

teal93cobra

Established Member
I will buy a set. I can take off my weld rims and put stock wheels back on with sticker tire. Please make them.:beer:

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
Originally posted by 93Cobra2771
Holy crap, I hope it will go. If so, I'll get the GT offset and run with it. So are you gonna get some for the rear and be the guinea pig? :)

yes I will:thumbsup:

psucobra

Established Member
I'd be interested in a pair of 8.5's but only if we could get them in the correct Cobra offset.

Liv4Spd

Established Member
Now were cookin...18 people showing so far! I wonder if 20 is the magic number:beer:

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
Surely it would not be too much for him to do a special one time run of them for us no matter what the number. All they would have to do is set up the machining on the backspace for 2 or 3 hours to complete the wheels. The big thing is on this is how many of the 18 are standing by with money.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
I figure by the time the wheels are ready, I'll have the money. I've got about half of it right now.

I'm with Bob, probably 50-75% are ready with cash in hand.

Heck, if I had enough nerve, I'd take the 5.0 offset version and go to my local machine shop and have them mill the difference off the back of the rims myself. I just don't want the paint on the rims fouled up, etc.

mgerman93

Established Member
8.5" 93 cobra replicas

I'd be interested in a set of four if they are the standard 5.0 offset. They would have to be painted, four lug, and look just like the factory stuff. (caps too) Mark

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
I think he was referring to me and got confused. We were both saying the same thing in a roundabout way.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
Re: 8.5" 93 cobra replicas

Originally posted by mgerman93
I'd be interested in a set of four if they are the standard 5.0 offset. They would have to be painted, four lug, and look just like the factory stuff. (caps too) Mark

Mark, they are already going to make those, we are trying to get them to do a limited run in the unique 93 Cobra offset. :D

Users who are viewing this thread