• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

All Aboard The Crazy Train

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Booky, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Booky

Booky Well-Known Member Established Member

2. black92

black92 Hot rod Lincoln Established Member

I thought Sean Spicer did a sweep of all the phones and couldn't find anything?

Now I'm waiting for the WH to release a statement saying that's not what Trump meant to say Instead, he meant to say, "(insert whatever)."

08vaporgt likes this.
  3. Screw-Rice

Screw-Rice I like BBC Established Member

Except there are reports the Obama administration made two FISA request, the second of which was approved. So I would wait for this to play out before dismissing it as totally basis. To suddenly think they guy behind 8 years of corruption, suddenly isn't capable of something along these lines is...odd. So may want to wait for more info before dismissing this as bunk.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...bama_spied_on_trump_during_2016_campaign.html
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/14093/trump-obama-wire-tapped-trump-tower-james-barrett

bglf83 and Gravik like this.
  4. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Good for Trump. Keeping attacking this slime ball Obama. If it was not Obama who ordered the wiretap then it was one of his commie henchmen who are still entrenched in Washington. We know it can't be the Russians doing it because they are all of Trumps buddies....lol. Face the true facts that Trump came to drain that shithole swamp called Washington DC and many that are there including his own party do not want it drained under any circumstances. I think Trump should use Drano next and kill the turds in the swamp. Just like Obama said that we could keep our doctors and hospital. Your family will get $2500 back in healthcare costs. Why should we believe this commie scumbag about anything and his buddy George the commie Soros. They are all basically trying to undermine Trump but the smarter American people are not falling for it. Trump has done more good for this country in 30 days than this D-bag did in 8 years. Obama has just setup his home in Washington DC as a command center to carry out his plot to see that Trump fails as POTUS. He has Valerie Jarrett now living in his home and George Soros backed Obama attorneys have created the group called United to Protect Democracy to help derail Trump. This Obama is lower than the scum in the swamp of Washington DC.

william.t.abel and mathkk like this.
  5. BrunotheBoxer

BrunotheBoxer Little Boy Blue - He needed the money. Established Member

Obama was nothing but shit.

6. lOOKnGO

lOOKnGO Keep'um smiling Established Member

The Russians must feel like a passed around bar whore, but there just sitting at the bar sipping vodka.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEMIHUNTER likes this.
  7. gimmie11s

gimmie11s Handlebar mustaches... PSSHHH! Established Member Established Member

sad part is America looks like a badly put together circus act at this point.

8. derklug

derklug Seriously? No, never. Established Member

I'm just waiting for all of this to play out. Be nice to find out that Obama is as crooked as I have always thought him to be.

9. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Premium Member Premium Member Established Member Beer Money Bros.

That's an insult to shit.

GotHemi?, Gravik, scott9050 and 3 others like this.
  10. Stroszek

Stroszek You're a flower, you are. Established Member

Seems much more plausible than the Trump team colluding with Putin to manipulate the election.

11. lOOKnGO

lOOKnGO Keep'um smiling Established Member

Agreed, more like diarrhea

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. jacker1991

jacker1991 Active Member Established Member

Lols. The Donald is definitely an entertaining guy. President of the USA tweeting at 6:35am...Savage!

13. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

I hope they won't hold back if they find something on Obama. Going after a past president for wrong doing woukd be considered classless and unprecedented, but Obama made it clear that he wished to stay relevant after his presidency was complete. If he is found to be committing wrongdoings I hope Trump's Justice Department burns him for tampering and for his past crooked deals.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BrunotheBoxer and lOOKnGO like this.
  14. VRYALT3R3D

VRYALT3R3D Well-Known Member Established Member

Wiretaps are used for criminal investigations to gain intelligence on foreign powers. Obviously the evidence would then be used in court in order to prosecute if a crime happened or will happen. Approval from the AG is required. FISA cannot be used on US citizens unless they committed espionage or plan to commit a national crime, such as terrorism.

If what Trump said is true, he can declassify it and prove his claims pretty easily. Who knows if he will do that.

15. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

This seems to summarize it best from what I have found. It's nothing official but just a post I saw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Gravik likes this.
  16. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Obama clear orchstrated this illegal activity, but he will never be brought to Justice. Trump just needs to immediately fire all Obama holder overs and prosecute any of them on which they have evidence. When someone is facing 20 years in jail, they will squel every time to reduce their sentence.

17. VRYALT3R3D

VRYALT3R3D Well-Known Member Established Member

What a conjecture lol

18. CV355

CV355 Well-Known Member Established Member

When was the last time anyone in the Federal Gov't was held accountable for their actions, where it wasn't a blatant fall to mask the corruption?

It doesn't happen.

19. black92

black92 Hot rod Lincoln Established Member

CrazyTrain.png

Coming Up and hand-filer like this.
  20. scott9050

scott9050 Hillary for prison Established Member

Something will come of this, it is too big to bury now.