• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

All Aboard The Crazy Train

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Booky, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Fuzzy Logic

Fuzzy Logic ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן Established Member

for a network dedicated to covering the "news", they sure do have "gremlins" at convenient times. just as statistics come out about what the fbi found which doesn't whole heartedly jive with the agenda... the feed is cut. but i digress, this is all just a coincidence. no way would cnn just show things to fit a narrative:

"is the ban necessary?" *wanting guest to say no*

"well, statistics show this.."

*feed cuts out*

scott9050 likes this.
  2. lOOKnGO

lOOKnGO Keep'um smiling Established Member

Iraqi pressure?

Notice how she smiled and enjoyed the gremlin cutting him off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cbj5259

cbj5259 Well-Known Member Established Member

It amazes me how the left completely turns a blind eye to their savior Obama. FISA warrants were requested and some approved. This is beyond debate at this point. Conversations involving Trump campaign staff and perhaps Trump himself were caught during the wire taps, that we know for certain. We also know that Obama was aware of wire taps involving Merkel and Sarkozy amongst other world leaders. His administration had set a precedent already. Now whether or not he directly ordered the surveillance is unknown...but do you really think someone didn't brief him that the Republican nominee for president was being picked up on electronic surveillance?? C'mon. He absolutely knew.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

scott9050 likes this.
  4. BrunotheBoxer

BrunotheBoxer Little Boy Blue - He needed the money. Established Member

Hussein Obama should be in jail.

5. Sonic605hp

Sonic605hp I have a large member. Established Member

God I hope this explodes into what it could become. F Obama fo life.

6. scott9050

scott9050 Hillary for prison Established Member

When you look at the Dem billionaires that control the media ie Bloomberg, Bezos and others there is no surprise that their anti Republican propaganda machine is turned up to10 24/7.

7. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

We know (well some of us) know how associates of the President were tapped. We also know how lawless our previous President acted. If I drive past a house and billows of heavy smoke are coming from the upper windows, I don't need to see bright flames to know what's going on.

Your reasoning skills must be selective.

8. josephcostello

josephcostello Active Member Established Member

This kind of sums up this whole thread; the only piece of evidence is an assumption based off of something unrelated that happened previously.

There is no direct evidence therefore if it is not proven to be correct then it is not true. You can predict and consider it to be true because of previous wiretaps, but to say it's absolutely correct off of a pure assumption is hysterical. I'm actually interested to see if it is real or not, I'd like to read up on some of the dirt the Obama administration has done that everyone keeps talking about.

I think the problem with how some of us think is that we all want to believe what ever can build and structure our current belief. I notice everyone on here are clearly for trump and his policy's which is no problem. I actually like some of things he does and have grown to like certain things about him. But I'm also noticing a lot of narrowmindeness on both sides. Oh the many things that CNN has headlines based off of assumptions of Trump to further play him out as a bad guy and all the countless threads that have been stirred up as a result.

9. cbj5259

I'll reiterate my previous point...we may never know if Obama ordered or did not order wire taps, but we know that he knew about various wiretaps of foreign leaders (which are supposedly our allies). We also know that FISA warrants were requested for certain campaign associates of the Trump campaign. These are facts and not up for debate. Now what is speculation is whether or not Trump was the target or if he was picked up in some of these wiretaps in a cursory fashion. Do you not think that the POTUS was not briefed that the Republican nominee for president and/or some of his associates were the target of a FISA warrant? That is the kind of stuff that goes right to the top of the pile on the presidents daily brief. The president also has the ability to stop said surveillance. We need to hear more from the Obama camp and all we have gotten are flat denials about any knowledge or involvement which we know are patently false, at least on the knowledge end.

lOOKnGO likes this.
  10. DHG1078

DHG1078 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Established Member

I think if the FISA warrants actually turned up something, the information would have been released to the public before the election, and proper legal action would have been taken.

Which is why I think all this russian crap is BS. That being said, if Trump or any of his cabinet members are doing shady business with russia offering shady political favors, then the hammer needs to fall down on them.

11. cbj5259

Agree wholeheartedly. Then again I'd like to know why the liberals are so upset that the Trump administration is actually trying to have an open dialogue with the Russians? I mean they are the 2nd biggest dog on the international front. They also don't openly call for death to America. It is smart politically and strategically to not get into a pissing contest with the next biggest kid on the block. Yet liberals had no problem cutting a deal with Iran...sending them billions of dollars while they actively call for the death of America and the eradication of Israel. Funny how the Democrats fear Russia when only a few years ago Obama told Romney the "1980s called and it wants it's foreign policy back". Which is it democrats?

12. SolarYellow

SolarYellow Sensei Premium Member Established Member

Past actions are not necessarily a guarantee of what someone might do but it is a good indicator. In other words, as an example, if someone is caught lying time and time again, it is not a stretch if someone doesn't believe them in the future.

We all watched and listened to what Obama said and did. Based on what that clown did in the past, I would never ever give him the benefit of the doubt. I base that on his actions and words.

13. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

Lol. You have described accurately the political careers of Hillary and Bill Clinton. Obama has a long way to go to catch up with them.

https://www.americarisingpac.org/hillary-clintons-top-10-lies-exaggerations/

They did leave out the one where Hillary said that Chelsea Clinton was walking around the WTC when it was attacked but in actuality she was home in her apartment.

Only need to show this one of Bill's lies. All the others just pale in comparison.

14. cbj5259

Be careful criticizing Bill...at worst it doesn't end well for people who have been critical of the Clintons and at best you will draw Slidai and HellionTT out if their troll cave. Lol.

15. 04MysticCobra

04MysticCobra Well-Known Member Established Member

16. thehunterooo

thehunterooo Active Member Established Member

So about that evidence....

17. black92

black92 Hot rod Lincoln Established Member

Trump said it happened. How much more evidence is needed?

18. thehunterooo

thehunterooo Active Member Established Member

That is true how could I forget. My mind has been all over the place since I have been checking my appliances for hidden cameras. I found one in my microwave so I guess Obama wiretapped it.

19. 1 Alibi 2

1 Alibi 2 If not today, when ?????? Established Member

If anyone thinks Obama needed a FISA warrant, they haven't been paying attention..
    Reported on Fox this morning how he had it done !

20. Screw-Rice

Screw-Rice I like BBC Established Member

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14394/bombshell-fox-news-sources-say-obama-used-brits-john-nolte