All coyote showdown: N/A, Cammed and boosted

DarkMach1

Established Member
A few friends and I meet up for a few quick runs. Bud with Paxton S197 recently swapped his fuel system for a Fore system and had the car retuned on dyno by Lund on E85. This is the third set of runs between us. Also ran a 580whp C63 AMG. Amongst several other runs.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Great video bro. Did you run the 2018?

Damn thing ran hard.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DarkMach1

Established Member
Thanks. His car does run pretty well. It’s actually pretty even with the AMG, seems like whichever reacts faster off the honks has the advantage. He pulls well downlow, AMG has a slight edge up above 140. I have ran him, privately, for the purpose of testing. Outcomes are somewhat similar to me vs the AMG.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Did that Roush car really get crushed by the '18?

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I've done way more than my fair share of street racing at that same spot, but never in the middle of the day!

Looked like fun though....

DarkMach1

Established Member
a lot of us arent fans of night time racing. visibility is way better just before sunset.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Yes. Its an auto roush car with roush tune. Guy said it made 600whp. Has 20" velgens on.
Damn if that was my car I would've never lifted until I reached the dealer to trade that turd in. Paxton car looked weak too. I'm guessing stock pulley?

DarkMach1

Established Member
Damn if that was my car I would've never lifted until I reached the dealer to trade that turd in. Paxton car looked weak too. I'm guessing stock pulley?

From what I’ve seen those Roush tunes struggle to perform. Unless you’re in an empty track in sub 0 DA you’re gonna run poor times, about 11.5s at low to mid 120s. The Paxton idk what boost it’s running, figure about what I run. Last time out he had made 700whp but had fueling issues. Now he bought a new Fore kit and got retuned on dyno, he didn’t say if it made same less or more, he said “it’s 100% now”.

did any of those cars have an earth shattering 850rwhp on street tires?

LOL

What you did there....I see it. But no, we’re a bunch of pheasants. Lol

DarkMach1

Established Member
Where did you see a bolt on 2018 gapping me? This will be fun Lol

But thank you.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't know which car is yours, but that '18 looked to be putting in work against whatever it came across. That's all.

If memory serves me correctly you have a mid 10 second car, so you're safe.

DarkMach1

Established Member
Get your “fax” straight before making off the wall assumptions. That’s the video I originally got from the guys. I didn’t want a 10 minute race video by having ALL the races. For example the head cam races there were 4 plus the sideline one I recorded. I just grabbed 2 plus mine. The 18 and the AMG were actually quite even with the AMG having a little bit of a power advantage up top. I’ll post all his runs below. And you can compare that to how my runs were vs the AMG. My car is the orange S550 with the cam on the hood that ran the S197 and the AMG at the end.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Get your “fax” straight before making off the wall assumptions. That’s the video I originally got from the guys. I didn’t want a 10 minute race video by having ALL the races. For example the head cam races there were 4 plus the sideline one I recorded. I just grabbed 2 plus mine. The 18 and the AMG were actually quite even with the AMG having a little bit of a power advantage up top. I’ll post all his runs below. And you can compare that to how my runs were vs the AMG. My car is the orange S550 with the cam on the hood that ran the S197 and the AMG at the end.

I simply jabbed back at the comment made by @Serpent. But thanks for confirming that the '18 was winning the majority of his races, even against blower cars and a German barge making almost 600HP. I said yours would be fine considering your times, so way to get worked up there buddy.

Again, good races.

DarkMach1

Established Member
All the runs from the 2018’s point of view. Ran a cammed S550 (ruby red), roush S550 (blue) and AMG

Users who are viewing this thread