All-New Ford Transit Custom

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Good friend of mine bought one of the regular Transits for his crew leader to drive. This was during the Chicom virus. He picked it up had it lettered with his logo ready to hand it over. His insurance company called and said he would have to get Commercial insurance because of it being a Transit. He said nope. Called a local dealership and they gave him 4K OVER what he paid weeks before. Can't really say he made out because of the lettering, but he was glad to get it gone.
Short story.....check with your insurance company before you buy!

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Good friend of mine bought one of the regular Transits for his crew leader to drive. This was during the Chicom virus. He picked it up had it lettered with his logo ready to hand it over. His insurance company called and said he would have to get Commercial insurance because of it being a Transit. He said nope. Called a local dealership and they gave him 4K OVER what he paid weeks before. Can't really say he made out because of the lettering, but he was glad to get it gone.
That's some stupid bulls*** from the insurance company tbh.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
This happens with the 4500 trucks as well. The 450 is the only one that's seen as a "private passenger" vehicle.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Yeah, it usually goes by weight.

1680298468285.gif

Users who are viewing this thread