All you had to do was follow his orders

FJohnny

Established Member
Unacceptable for the officer to beat her down because she groped him.

Police have to understand that the uniform gives certain women an uncontrollable feeling of attraction. Wearing one means he just has to accept that sometimes he is going to take a good groping. Even if he finds her unpleasant looking he should just shake it off and go about his day. If he likes her he should protect and service her on the spot.

Established Member
There is a huge difference between going to school and being educated. Most that matriculate higher education believe they are educated. They have a piece of paper to confirm it. The truly wise of this great nation know that piece of paper just means you have exhibited the capacity to learn and regurgitate, and probably need a reasonable amount of deprograming to actually be productive and wise. Those who jump straight from getting the piece or pieces of paper into government employ, mostly never get the opportunity to tell the difference between theory and reality. Just an example of the difference between educated and wise.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
I love how you jump directly to my point on getting educated to a college degree. You sir are living proof that irony does in fact exist. People need to educate themselves on subjects like the police brutality cases going on before they input there damn opinions.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
The public school system failed you. You have a very low reading comprehension level

right.gif

MG0h3

Established Member
I love how you jump directly to my point on getting educated to a college degree. You sir are living proof that irony does in fact exist. People need to educate themselves on subjects like the police brutality cases going on before they input there damn opinions.

*their

“You’re full of $#!+”
Joe Biden

svtperformance.com mobile app

Established Member

Easy soldier, I'm pretty sure we are on the same side of this. All these people crying about not fair treatment from police started out by taunting, disobeying, or striking the police. What I have observed from the beginning of these protest/riots is a bunch, and I mean bunch, of over priviledged, protected white kids, and a bunch of underpriviledged minorities. I know its a generalization, but my point is that many of these snowflakes you are watching attempt civil disobedience are merely priviledged, not educated, but I'll also wager most are in college or already hold some degree. You disagree?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Easy soldier, I'm pretty sure we are on the same side of this. All these people crying about not fair treatment from police started out by taunting, disobeying, or striking the police. What I have observed from the beginning of these protest/riots is a bunch, and I mean bunch, of over priviledged, protected white kids, and a bunch of underpriviledged minorities. I know its a generalization, but my point is that many of these snowflakes you are watching attempt civil disobedience are merely priviledged, not educated, but I'll also wager most are in college or already hold some degree. You disagree?

In before he's corrected.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Then you, sir, are part of the PROBLEM!!:cool:

If someone has a problem with me exercising my rights and living as a free citizen rather than a subject of government agents, they are welcome to experiment with the use of violence to gain my compliance. Good luck.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
People need to settle down. Police are doing there jobs the best they can. Some go a little harder than the next. Me personally being a marine thinks they are to soft. Killing George Floyd might not have been the best idea but it happened get over it. If you break the law you are subject to paying the price. If you resist the arresting officer your ass is there’s plane and simple. These people in protest need to worry about themselves and get jobs to better society rather than making my point when they go out and taunt the police like idiots. I say get the hose out like we did in the Corp and wash them all back. Works every time

This is the most boomer statement I have ever read.
  • Lack of empathy for victims of excessive force by police
  • Victim Blaming
  • Defends police taking a persons life
  • "Get over it"
  • "Police are too soft"
  • "Get a job"
  • "You're the problem, the system works just fine killing unarmed civilians"
God forbid this ever happens to your family members. There's a 0% chance of that happening because it's painfully obvious you're white

Last edited:

Coosawjack

Established Member
If someone has a problem with me exercising my rights and living as a free citizen rather than a subject of government agents, they are welcome to experiment with the use of violence to gain my compliance. Good luck.

So if you're stopped by Police on suspicion of something you didn't do you would simply "shoot them in the face" rather than work it out sensibly??...........NUTZ!!:cool:

ajaf1656

Established Member
So if you're stopped by Police on suspicion of something you didn't do you would simply "shoot them in the face" rather than work it out sensibly??...........NUTZ!!:cool:

Congratulations! You win the creative writing award.

Stopped? I've been arrested and charged with crimes I never committed. Compliance with a cop who's acting foolishly, but legally is not the same thing as obeying an armed government thug who's mad because citizens aren't cowering out of fear or as you'd call it "respect". Like I said, respect is earned. Beating young women with clubs is a little too Taliban for me. How can you have any respect for anyone who does that?

Coosawjack

Established Member
I guess we have good cops around here then.......very professional as far as I can tell......you must have some bad-ass cops out yonder??:(

I doubt you've shot too many in the face though!!o_O

ajaf1656

Established Member
I guess we have good cops around here then.......very professional as far as I can tell......you must have some bad-ass cops out yonder??:(

I doubt you've shot too many in the face though!!o_O

Unfortunately, when the cops decided to lie about me to the district attorney and have me arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on a person I had never even seen before, I was a young man and had no idea how evil law enforcement could be. I thought they were all good guys who were devoted to protecting and serving the community. I thought they were heroes. The respect I had for police ended when they lied under oath to cover their own asses after realizing they had arrested the wrong person. They created an entirely fictional story that directly contradicted every bit of evidence in the case, put their hand on the Bible and lied about me in the courtroom. I was told I didn't qualify for a public defender. My bail was set at $80,000. I got locked up in Santa Rita jail (one of the most dangerous jails in the country). I had my top-secret security clearance and my USAF restricted area badge suspended, so I couldn't even do my job. The lead detective directly told me he knew I was a good guy and that he knew I didn't do it while simultaneously taking the stand and saying the exact opposite. I cooperated and offered everything I could to help them with their case against the actual perpetrators of the assault. Their response was to offer me a 5 year prison sentence if I plead guilty to a crime I didn't commit. It took me a year and a half and nearly $30,000 to clear my name. This is what "innocent until proven guilty" looks like with bad cops.

That's what I got for being cooperative and respectful. Since then, I've had run-ins with other bad cops. I've had a gun pulled on me for speeding. I've had a cop threaten to run me over with his car and put a ticket on my dead body. I've been beaten and had bones broken for walking away from cops harassing me. It's not about where I am either, bad cops are everywhere. Most police, I've had the pleasure to encounter are good people, unfortunately the bad ones ruin the relationship they have with the community. Many think their job is to harass and collect fines from people to keep their department financed. If I speed and get caught, I never argue or talkback. I'm fully willing to accept the penalty of minor infractions of the vehicle code. I have no reason to resist a cop executing their duties and I appreciate them doing so. That said, I will not accept a cop thinking it's their place to insult me or attempt to issue some extrajudicial punishment on me because they let their emotions get the better of them. I've paid the price for holding that attitude, but it won't change. I'm not a subject of their rule, I'm a free citizen of the United States and I will not cower and let armed thugs trample on my rights, badge or not. Good police who enforce the law impartially are an invaluable component in our society. I have no problem with them.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I never had any encounters with the cops in Beaufort SC when I lived there. Maybe they are all nice guys.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Unfortunately, when the cops decided to lie about me to the district attorney and have me arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on a person I had never even seen before, I was a young man and had no idea how evil law enforcement could be. ..........

Wow, that's quite the story. And the saddest thing is, I believe it. Our judicial system is a real mess.

Coosawjack

Established Member
I agree..........you've had some rough times with "authority" but glad your time in Beaufort was agreeable.......GOOD LUCK!!

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Unfortunately, when the cops decided to lie about me to the district attorney and have me arrested for assault with a deadly weapon on a person I had never even seen before, I was a young man and had no idea how evil law enforcement could be. I thought they were all good guys who were devoted to protecting and serving the community. I thought they were heroes. The respect I had for police ended when they lied under oath to cover their own asses after realizing they had arrested the wrong person. They created an entirely fictional story that directly contradicted every bit of evidence in the case, put their hand on the Bible and lied about me in the courtroom. I was told I didn't qualify for a public defender. My bail was set at $80,000. I got locked up in Santa Rita jail (one of the most dangerous jails in the country). I had my top-secret security clearance and my USAF restricted area badge suspended, so I couldn't even do my job. The lead detective directly told me he knew I was a good guy and that he knew I didn't do it while simultaneously taking the stand and saying the exact opposite. I cooperated and offered everything I could to help them with their case against the actual perpetrators of the assault. Their response was to offer me a 5 year prison sentence if I plead guilty to a crime I didn't commit. It took me a year and a half and nearly $30,000 to clear my name. This is what "innocent until proven guilty" looks like with bad cops.

That's what I got for being cooperative and respectful. Since then, I've had run-ins with other bad cops. I've had a gun pulled on me for speeding. I've had a cop threaten to run me over with his car and put a ticket on my dead body. I've been beaten and had bones broken for walking away from cops harassing me. It's not about where I am either, bad cops are everywhere. Most police, I've had the pleasure to encounter are good people, unfortunately the bad ones ruin the relationship they have with the community. Many think their job is to harass and collect fines from people to keep their department financed. If I speed and get caught, I never argue or talkback. I'm fully willing to accept the penalty of minor infractions of the vehicle code. I have no reason to resist a cop executing their duties and I appreciate them doing so. That said, I will not accept a cop thinking it's their place to insult me or attempt to issue some extrajudicial punishment on me because they let their emotions get the better of them. I've paid the price for holding that attitude, but it won't change. I'm not a subject of their rule, I'm a free citizen of the United States and I will not cower and let armed thugs trample on my rights, badge or not. Good police who enforce the law impartially are an invaluable component in our society. I have no problem with them.

I see a common denominator here.

Users who are viewing this thread