Almost a real kill story today.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I'm headed to base to make sure my Marines are in the office waiting on promotion material. Cruising along at about 55 in a 45 on a two lane highway in the right lane and come around a corner. This guy in a pink button up shirt comes flying out of no where on a moped right into my lane from the side of the road. I had about half a second to react so I swerve hard into the next lane and straighten back out.

I am so lucky that I started accelerating in the turn because there was a car right next to me right before I started into the turn. I had just passed the car when this guy jumped out in front of me. This guy couldn't have been 5 feet from my bumper when I swerved.

I was so pissed because my little girl was in the car with me and she got freaked out by me swerving like that. It took a lot to not turn around and go rip that guys head off for being so stupid.

The really sad thing is, from the glimpse I got of the guy, he was probably in his 40's. How has he survived this long being so stupid?

Last edited:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
So you admit you were speeding around a corner and he's stupid? Hmmm :smmon:

SVT4ME

Established Member
AM with Booyah on this one. If he's on a highway then theres no reason that a moped should be out there. If he was trying to merge than he doesnt have the hp power to just jet out into traffic.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT

Don't be a dick. I bet you go over the speed limit also.:fm:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
Don't be a dick. I bet you go over the speed limit also.:fm:

Hell yeah, I do. But I take responsibility for what would go wrong. And I'm sure Booyah had a valid point that he was a moron. However, I was playing devil's advocate by saying it wasn't 100% the mopedder's fault.

Don't call me a dick, dick. :nonono:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT4ME
AM with Booyah on this one. If he's on a highway then theres no reason that a moped should be out there. If he was trying to merge than he doesnt have the hp power to just jet out into traffic.

No, this guy wasn't even merging, I think he was trying to test drive it or something because he didn't have a helmet on or anything and laid it down in that lane as I swerved. He came onto the road way perpendicularly.

As for you you dumbshit. If I hadn't been speeding then this guy would be road paste. So yes I was speeding, one of the few times I have while my daughter was in the car.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
When did Aaron get a moped?

j/k :p

Originally posted by Booyah
If I hadn't been speeding then this guy would be road paste. So yes I was speeding, one of the few times I have while my daughter was in the car.

I still would have gone back and yelled my head off at him. But, sometimes people just aren't worth the time and aggrevation. :shrug:

Last edited:
My question is what the hell possesses grown men to wake up in the morning and make the decision to wear a pink shirt. There has to be a thought process to this...yes? :shrug:

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Euphoric One
My question is what the hell possesses grown men to wake up in the morning and make the decision to wear a pink shirt. There has to be a thought process to this...yes? :shrug:

They come free with each moped purchase. Now why was a grown man on a moped???

f_rice

EFF GM AND CHRYSLER!!!!
Established Member
Their Chevy was in the shop :burn: :p

And all he got was a moped?????? I would be pissed. I would demand a manly vehicle. One with a vase. Hmmmm now who makes vehicles with vases????

Although I think a pink shirt and a volkswagen would be considered redundant gayness. :beer:

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by f_rice
And all he got was a moped?????? I would be pissed. I would demand a manly vehicle.

No, you should stick to your Moped, just watch out for Booyah next time :beer:

wheelman

Established Member
I have a kill story. I totaly wasted a Viper GTS. The race was legit becuase we both made eye contact.

*note for retards that cant detect sarcasm. im not sirious.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Hell yeah, I do. But I take responsibility for what would go wrong. And I'm sure Booyah had a valid point that he was a moron. However, I was playing devil's advocate by saying it wasn't 100% the mopedder's fault.

Don't call me a dick, dick. :nonono:

Didn't call you one. Just said don't be one.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread