Altcoin Discussion

RRMBrembo

Established Member
I buy a litecoin on coinbase with my card, then transfer it to gdax, then transfer it to binance and sell it for bitcoin in order to buy ripple or whatever... this is the cheapest way to go about doing it with basically no fees.
Thanks for the info! You can't fund GDAX directly? Seems as their transactions are much lower cost than Coinbase (I understand they are the same company)

96gt02

Established Member
Thanks for the info! You can't fund GDAX directly? Seems as their transactions are much lower cost than Coinbase (I understand they are the same company)

You can fund Gdax directly however only with a bank account and then you gotta wait like a week to get your coin and move it to binance, credit card purchases give you your coin within minutes to move around, and the way thing are moving that extra week could cost you a lot of money or less coins

96gt02

Established Member
Also to note you do pay about an extra 3% in fees on a credit card purchase vs a bank account with coinbase but like I said its worth it to not have to wait... plus i get half that back with cashback on my card anyway

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
XRP is going strong right now! Also got in on LEND yesterday at .13 but it has been at 50% to as high as 110% growth the past two days. Not sure what it's overall potential will be but it has a pretty interesting lending concept behind it. Could be one to watch out for.

96gt02

Established Member
Yeah im about double on my ripple as a whole, bought most at .72 but have slowly been getting some as it rises. Its straight gas right now though

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Geez! Congrats to him. What was his initial investment if you dont mind me asking?

Not exactly sure. All I know is he got in around $0.23 along with my Aunt who got a "tip" from someone she knows haha. He also had Bitcoin which he sold around $12k and put that money back into Ripple again. Right now he has Ripple and Ethereum.

velocicaur

Established Member
Ripple is Sailing! It's amazing that it is now the second largest in terms of market cap.

I went to bed when it was 1.61. I told myself I would buy more when it dipped below 1.5 the next day. Sure enough, it went the other way!

I bought in at 0.50 on December 13. Unfortunately I did not buy thousands and thousands, but this is incredible.

Wait for another "dip" or just jump in now.... I mean, buying now at 2.1, or 2.0, or 1.8... it really doesn't matter that much when it's going to go to $10 by March right?

96gt02

Established Member
Guess I missed the ripple boat

I disagree with ya on that one, I strongly believe this will be at $5 and maybe even $10 very soon and you'll wish you bought some under $2, the reason im still adding more as this rises. I was pretty upset for a few days when i bought some at $1.10 a few days ago and it was staying in the .90 range, now I wish I could load up for $1.10 hahaha.

Zemedici

Established Member
QSP is blowing up as well, may be because it’s new, but steady projected gains - up 40+% at the moment

GodStang

Established Member
I almost sold my XRP at $1.02 waiting for it to drop down to $.80 to buy again. Buddy said hold. Glad I did

velocicaur

Established Member
I have money transferring to my wallet as we speak. Of course, it's going to take a few hours to go through because that's how it works. We'll see what happens between now and then.

Going to hit 10 when it gets on coinbase which is coming very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread