AM SHOW 2019 PA/DE

PC03GT

Established Member
Is that time of the year again!!! Who's riding up to the American Muscle show???

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
mmmmm, depending on how things are going with other car proj's I'll consider it. I've never been to Maple Grove so I'd love to check it out. My mustang is nothing interesting to look at though.

PC03GT

Established Member
It's a great time, and an awesome ride if you have a big group of people

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
As @MineralGray03 said we will have 4 cars heading up again. This time my car will not make it but i'll be in big brothers GT500. Let's set up a time to meet at the Naamans Creek Rd/202 Wawa again. The gates open at 9am but i'd like to be there by 830 so we are not parked out in left field. Meet up around 715-730am at the Wawa?

PC03GT

Established Member
As @MineralGray03 said we will have 4 cars heading up again. This time my car will not make it but i'll be in big brothers GT500. Let's set up a time to meet at the Naamans Creek Rd/202 Wawa again. The gates open at 9am but i'd like to be there by 830 so we are not parked out in left field. Meet up around 715-730am at the Wawa?
I'll try to make it that early, got a kid this year, so that's a little early for a babysitter lol

Users who are viewing this thread