American family of 9 including 6 children massacred in Mexico, Trump offers to help wipe out cartels

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Is this the prequel to Sicario?

But for real, that's ****ed up. A lot of young kids got murdered.

Have to wonder if the parents had some shady deal go wrong or it was purely wrong place wrong time event.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member

Have to wonder if the parents had some shady deal go wrong or it was purely wrong place wrong time event.

Can you imagine the Cartel members who pissed off the United States? Id expect to see a news article shortly where they find them hung by their balls off an overpass with notes from the Cartel heads saying they have handled it.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I personally would love to see the 101st and the 82nd drop in with 1st Armored Division and the 1st Marine division. Harassing raids by the USMC Raiders, and of course JSOC units to cut the head off the snake.

We need to get out of the middle east, but these cartel scum need to ****ing die.

blk02edge

Established Member
Or... just build the wall and if someone is crazy enough to live down there with an opposing religion then that's on them.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Its not even a religion thing. Its a "The cartels own Northern Mexico and the Mexicans have lost control" thing. If this isnt a National Security issue, then I dont know what is.

blk02edge

Established Member
Its not even a religion thing. Its a "The cartels own Northern Mexico and the Mexicans have lost control" thing. If this isnt a National Security issue, then I dont know what is.
It is definitely a national security thing, hence the wall, that place is ****ed and the mindset of just sending in the troops would go about as well as the war in the middle east. Whats the point? Just stay out of shithole countries, deny the animals entry to your own and there ya go.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

pretty sure it was wrong place at wrong time.
I was reading that two of the surviving kids walked miles to get help. One of them covered injured kids with branches and leaves to hide them.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
It is definitely a national security thing, hence the wall, that place is ****ed and the mindset of just sending in the troops would go about as well as the war in the middle east. Whats the point? Just stay out of shithole countries, deny the animals entry to your own and there ya go.
Hmmmm, youre right. Artillery and cruise missile equipped Predator drones all to the boarder.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Not that easy:

Wild West: Drug cartels thrive in US national parks
Mexican pot cartels sully U.S. forests, parks
Mexican Drug Cartels Fueling Chicago Violence
Calls to Label Mexican Cartels as Terror Groups as They Grow Stronger, More Violent

blk02edge

Established Member
I never said they werent an issue inside the US. Hence why I mentioned the wall+border security. Im all for an escalation of ICE and giving the boot to any and every undocumented alien. If you want to start another war on terror in another country go ahead I guess

Users who are viewing this thread