American Muscle 5% Discount

BradleyMac

Established Member
My apologies, I've tried various searches however was unable to find the answer to my question. I understand that SVT members get a 5% discount off of anything ordered from American Muscle (which discount is in addition to any existing sales noted on their website). What is the code or process for SVT members to get this discount off of American Muscle orders?

Also, does Lethal Performance offer such a discount to SVT members too. If so, what is the code/process to get this discount off of Lethal Performance orders?

Okay, I just found some info. that states do not post the code in a public forum. I'm certainly okay with that to protect members. However would still like to know the process I need to take to get the code and if both American Muscle and Lethal Performance offer this nice promote.

Thank you very much and cheers.
BradleyMac

Last edited:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Its actually a 6% code. Simply shoot AMAlexLazarus a PM. Not sure if you can send a PM since you only have one post. Post up your email address and im sure someone will email it to you.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
IIRC they haven't had a rep on here since sometime in August. So, good luck getting the code.

likuid_inc

Established Member
I have been trying to get a hold of Alex and the other American Muscle Forum moderators with no luck. Sent PMs about 2 weeks ago, still no response. Good luck Bradley maybe you will have more luck than me!

Kiohtee

Established Member
I don't want to get in trouble for posting the actual code, so all I'll say is just join the "Anything Coyote Mustang Related" Facebook page and there you'll find a pinned post with vendor discount codes made for the group.

nomoretickets

Established Member
Its actually a 6% code. Simply shoot AMAlexLazarus a PM. Not sure if you can send a PM since you only have one post. Post up your email address and im sure someone will email it to you.

He also only sends codes to active members with 50+ posts

BradleyMac

Established Member
When I spoke with AM they said that the 50+ posts wasn't a requirement. Heck it took a ton of research just to discover that the discount even existed LOL. I say enough already, I just want a nice modified mustang so I actually have a good reason to put 50 posts on this site.

BradleyMac

Established Member
Thanks a lot for your advice guys. I'll have to check some of these other sites to see if I can find an active code. If anyone happens to have an active code, to avoid flashing it on this site, you could e-mail it directly to me at [email protected].

Cheers

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
14FBookCode is the readily available one that's spammed everywhere. We'll go with that one so the site doesn't get in trouble.

KoBra_98

TT04 98KoBra 70Boss302
Established Member
I also sent a PM weeks ago and got no response. ill give that above code a shot. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread