And You Thought You Had A Bad Vacation...Hang Gliding Snafu

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll just leave this here. Suffice it to say that he’s got a Kung-Fu grip and a will to live!

rwleonard

Established Member
Bad? When it comes to memorable vacations. I 'd say he got his money's worth!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
No thanks. I'm afraid of heights anyways. Hard pass.

scott_0

Established Member
dear gawd! lol I was on the edge of my seat so to speak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AssPikle

Established Member
Dude, no f'n way. Thats why i keep my ass on the ground. Only time i go up is in a plane, with a seat, and a seatbelt. I dont even enjoy that, lol.

blownstang01

Established Member
My son is a college wrestler and does a ton of pull-ups during his workouts. We went to some amusement park and he did this game where you had to hold onto a bar off the ground for 2 minutes to get a prize. He held on for a little less than 1 min ! Granted it wasn't life or death, but what that guy did is one hell of a lot harder than it looks.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
The guy didn’t strap him in, lol whoever didn’t do their job should get fired. They’re lucky guy held on and didn’t fall to his death.

GT500_012308

Established Member
Premium Member
he must work that arm out a lot in front of the computer to hold on for that long at speed. Need to pump up my numbers in case I'm ever in that situation

you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png

Kevins89notch

Established Member
My son is a college wrestler and does a ton of pull-ups during his workouts. We went to some amusement park and he did this game where you had to hold onto a bar off the ground for 2 minutes to get a prize. He held on for a little less than 1 min ! Granted it wasn't life or death, but what that guy did is one hell of a lot harder than it looks.

Yeah, that was discussed elsewhere. Everyone who isn't fat and claims they are sort of in shape, wants to claim they could hit the 1 minute mark but most can't. I guess there's been some public events like fitness expos, where for $5 or $10, you can try to dead hang 1 minute to win $100. I watched a clip and very few made it. Some were saying those contests are slightly rigged as the bar is thicker than most people would want to hang from and the bar has bearings thus it can rotate

Users who are viewing this thread