Andddd Shelby is gone

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Definitely more utility in a Jeep but I love taking my Shelby on road trips. Hell I drove it home 1400 miles the day I got it and loved it. And I have a ****ed up back too lol.

I honestly think the SLPs was the worst decision I ever made. I probably could have kept and changed exhausts.

It was more the things I want to do, bringing my dog.. etc. it just wasn’t the right overall vehicle.

I can be happy to say I owned one. Who knows I may own another Shelby one day.. but I see long term the jeep keeping me happy

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I honestly think the SLPs was the worst decision I ever made. I probably could have kept and changed exhausts.

It was more the things I want to do, bringing my dog.. etc. it just wasn’t the right overall vehicle.

I can be happy to say I owned one. Who knows I may own another Shelby one day.. but I see long term the jeep keeping me happy

Jeep is definitely good for rainy days, the dog etc. Did the SLP's drone? I researched it a bunch and went with Roush. It sounds great and zero drone. I'm about to **** that up with some catless longtubes though lol.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Jeep is definitely good for rainy days, the dog etc. Did the SLP's drone? I researched it a bunch and went with Roush. It sounds great and zero drone. I'm about to **** that up with some catless longtubes though lol.

man... it is HORRIBLE drone, it was also catless. on the interstate when I went to Houston. I had to have the music cranked to over power the drone.

top down? Good god. Was miserable haha

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats OP. We just got a '21 2-door Rubicon. Love it so far.

JEEP.jpg

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Congrats dude! I'm going the opposite direction, my Shelby is going to become my daily. I'm going to go back to stock on everything engine, except the pulley. Ill need a regear to 3.55. 4.10s are cool for the strip but suck for any semblance of mpg. Though, I do get 20 mpg highway cruising.

Ironicly, wife just got a 2007 GT Vert. We were talking about a Jeep last night too haha. I'm not at a point where I could bring myself to sell Shelby. At least not yet

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I dunno, I did a 1,100 mile trip in a Shelby one night. Was awesome, but maybe was speeding here and there. Even got stuck in a NoVA traffic jam.

Did a roadtrip to Dallas and back in the Raptor.
Raptor was smoother and more space, but I would still do a road trip in a manual mustang any day.

Nothing quite like rowing gears and boost.

Jeep looks good though. GL trying to keep it stock.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
Congrats dude! I'm going the opposite direction, my Shelby is going to become my daily. I'm going to go back to stock on everything engine, except the pulley. Ill need a regear to 3.55. 4.10s are cool for the strip but suck for any semblance of mpg. Though, I do get 20 mpg highway cruising.

Ironicly, wife just got a 2007 GT Vert. We were talking about a Jeep last night too haha. I'm not at a point where I could bring myself to sell Shelby. At least not yet

i wonder if my tune was ****ed.

i was getting 14-15 highway...

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I’m legitimately excited. I’m horrible with surprises hahaha
Nothing crazy like I said and if it doesn’t fit pass it on and if you don’t want it on your Jeep sure as hell don’t put it on. I don’t catch feelings so you won’t bother them.

Out for Delivery :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread