Another blower question

flyngt

Established Member
I was told that i can put a eaton S/C on my 2002 mustang gt.If its true how much would it cost and how hard would it be to do.The reason im asking is because im def putn a blower on my car and im kicking around different options.Ive seen eatons very cheap im just trying to get my car close to the 400hp range give or take.I drive the car all the time so i dont want nothing to extreme yet.My first post was about kenne bell S/C but if i can go cheaper i would like to so i can do some other mods.It dosent have to be a roots style Il take a centri to.just looking for some boost.

flyngt

Established Member
are there any other place that make a kit a lil cheaper i was on there website and it looks ok.and i might have a eaton S/C from my boy.but will that kit fit any other eatons or are all the eatons pretty much the same

mysteed

Established Member
are there any other place that make a kit a lil cheaper i was on there website and it looks ok.and i might have a eaton S/C from my boy.but will that kit fit any other eatons or are all the eatons pretty much the same
No there are no other M112 kits for your GT. All M112's are NOT the same. Do some research.

flyngt

Established Member
whats the prob with the eaton.i hear alot of people sayin get a centri.but just as many people say get roots.I do alot of city driving so i want the low end boost and the say roots is the best for that.I dont really care which style i get Im just trying to get my hp numbers up and my1/4mile times down

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
any forced induction will get your hp numbers up and if you can drive 1/4 times down

the facts of the eaton is...
it will give you alot of torque and horsepower improvement
will drop off power at the top
heat soak

DarkSnake

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
For that kind of price make sure you look at kenne bell and whipple kits, kb makes at least 3 for your car and they begin right around the same price.

cbradley49

Established Member
What about the eaton M90 that comes on the Saleens?? They are 2V motors and the M90 puts the car to 365 hp.

flyngt

Established Member
so the M90s of the saleen should bolt right up to my 2v motor.I would like to get 350-400hp to start with and that sounds like it would be a good move,but how much do they go for and where can i find one,or a used KB or whipple.

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member
so the M90s of the saleen should bolt right up to my 2v motor.I would like to get 350-400hp to start with and that sounds like it would be a good move,but how much do they go for and where can i find one,or a used KB or whipple.
With a full Saleen SC kit yes. If it's a M90 off of a Tbird then no.

Users who are viewing this thread