Another email......interesting info

MonkeysL

Established Member
9125 (the number of people killed by illegals according to your "statistic") is 53% of 17k (which I assume is the total murders in the US) Committed by 7% (I assume the total % of Illegals)

I like to call it Math.

did i miss where it states 7% of the population is illegals?

jf4boogie

Established Member
9125 (the number of people killed by illegals according to your "statistic") is 53% of 17k (which I assume is the total murders in the US) Committed by 7% (I assume the total % of Illegals)

I like to call it Math.

Thank you Mr. Smartass. I was honestly asking where do you come up with the 7% figure? Are you guessing that 7% of the US Population is illegal?

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
One item that is continuously forgotten in these debates is the depletion of natural resource supplies when you leave immigration un-checked.

This is not a Doritos commercial where we "will just make more".

If our supply of good AND the means to get them there can only support 250 million people, what happens when the population goes to 350 million? Dud you ever think abou that?

There was a very good reason why we USED to only allow so many immigrants in this country each and every year.

PONY MAN

Established Member
:shrug:
It is just tough now , there are many issues to deal with right now in the entire world.
Illegals are just one of the problems.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Thank you Mr. Smartass. I was honestly asking where do you come up with the 7% figure? Are you guessing that 7% of the US Population is illegal?

I was using 20 Million as my number guessing that's the population of illegals. I've heard the number is 12 Million but I went a bit higher.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
How bout a new spin on things. In both articles, violent crime has dropped off sharply since the early 90's. Also, in both articles immigration started to spike in the early 90's.

One could theorize that violent crime actually decreases as the population of illegals increase!

Stats can be manipulated any way you want.

usmcrebel

Established Member
i did landscaping, laws, shit jobs, and random stuff for three years getting paid a whopping 4.75-5.00/ hr. i did this all day from 6:30- 7-8:00 at night. i busted my ass to get what little i had, and then a better job opened up and i applied. I got it , and i've been moving up ever since. you cant start at the top....so GTF over it clean shitter, cut a yard...kick the illegals OUT!

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
well everybody should have to pay taxes. If i have to give up 1/3-1/4 of my paycheck everyweek for the man, than so does everybody else

Common

Established Member
More illegals please, my life is not complete until EVERY girl I meet is named Consuela and I have to learn a second language.

More please!!!!

Last edited:

logan_yomtov

Established Member
finally someone other than me has done the math!!! thank god!
BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU MonkeysL

I'm tired of listening to these ****ing retards who think illegals cost only 10 billion a year.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
finally someone other than me has done the math!!! thank god!
BIG THUMBS UP TO YOU MonkeysL

I'm tired of listening to these ****ing retards who think illegals cost only 10 billion a year.

Have you done the math on what they bring to the economy and what they help to produce? How about the taxes that they pay and refunds that are left behind?

Better yet, what is it worth to you so that you or your family and friends don't have to do their jobs?

There are way bigger problems than immigration in this country.

MonkeysL

Established Member
Have you done the math on what they bring to the economy and what they help to produce? How about the taxes that they pay and refunds that are left behind?

please tell me you aren't serious:bash::bash::bash:

illegals hurt our economy severly and what taxes do they pay?

before there were as many illegals the jobs were getting done. if they were gone, it would still be getting done.

Users who are viewing this thread