another exhaust question

14ksstang

Established Member
Then get them. Exhaust sound is so subjective, nobody listens to the advice of another anyways. LOL!! Some will say no drone, and others will say they drone so break out the cash or credit card and snap em up. Just don't put the bolts too tight, you'll be selling these.:D:D:D

Just because I can't stand the sound magna flows you think I don't consider people's opinions. The magna low street series are to high pitched, I don't care for high pitched exhaust especially on a mustang.

99mstng

Established Member
I liked the stainless works a lot on my car. There was a little drone here and there and it certainly was a unique sound. In the end I got JPC axleback and lethal ota and its perfect IMO. I've had more than a handful of exhausts ...

20redfire03

Established Member
I've been going back and forth on which exhuast setup to do on my mustang but the prices for 2 mufflers is insane. I thought it was crazy to spend $600 for a catback on my Cobra, I didn't because I didn't feel it was worth it, but spending that much for 2 mufflers is even dumber to me. Like OP, I'd rather spend a little more and get a catback system then at least you feel like you're getting your moneys worth.

14ksstang

Established Member
I've been going back and forth on which exhuast setup to do on my mustang but the prices for 2 mufflers is insane. I thought it was crazy to spend $600 for a catback on my Cobra, I didn't because I didn't feel it was worth it, but spending that much for 2 mufflers is even dumber to me. Like OP, I'd rather spend a little more and get a catback system then at least you feel like you're getting your moneys worth.

I actually found the stainless works catback for a few bucks cheaper then the borla axle back.

14ksstang

Established Member
I liked the stainless works a lot on my car. There was a little drone here and there and it certainly was a unique sound. In the end I got JPC axleback and lethal ota and its perfect IMO. I've had more than a handful of exhausts ...

So pretty much the drone was liveable?

Users who are viewing this thread