another goat kill

GrayGhost03

Established Member
i dont get to race much since my 3yr old son is almost always with me but this time i had dropped him off at my sis in laws and was by myself. i was on the freeway heading back home and could see a gto catching up to me on my side mirror. the dude pulls up next to me and gives me the whats up head tilt while on his cell. i drop it down to 4th and tell him on 3, we go twice from 4th and pull on him pretty decent. funny thing is the guy was on his cell both times. i shut it down and get some distance between us and traffic behind us and i drop it down to 3rd. he pulls up not on his cell this time and says he'll honk this time. he honks and i pull on him pretty nasty before letting off as he catches up to give me the thumbs up and say something like your car is efing fast. i dont know what mods he had but im ported/pullied dynoing 513. it felt good to let the cobra play for a change.

mrbigjeep

Established Member
nice. did it sound like it had exhaust? just curious. he could have had some stuff done and you still pull pretty good considering your p/p

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
nice kill grayghost03... btw who in their right mind enters a race and is on their cell phone..what a tard

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
thats common hear in houston they will beef up the exhaust but not change a thing performance wise

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
nice man, I cant find any races around here lol

When I was stationed at Tyndall AFB, everybody tried to race me. I had more try to race me in the 4 years there, than the 8 years stationed at other bases combined.

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice kill. With that port/pulley, he's going to need more than just a stock cubed LS1 NA to beat you. Best case on stock cubes from a roll is he's a badass driver with a strong as hell H/C/I setup and he might hang with you, but most likely not. Otherwise he'll need nitrous, a stroker, or FI.

GrayGhost03

Established Member
Nice kill. With that port/pulley, he's going to need more than just a stock cubed LS1 NA to beat you. Best case on stock cubes from a roll is he's a badass driver with a strong as hell H/C/I setup and he might hang with you, but most likely not. Otherwise he'll need nitrous, a stroker, or FI.

just in case i could spray the 100 shot. i didnt have the bottle open for this race though.

thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread