Another HouseofPower Motorsports Cobra To Be Available!!!

HouseOfPower

For your consideration House of Power Motorsports has another extremely fine example of a terminator. Quite low miles and really clean. 21k mile silver 03 coupe. Full bolt ons and obviously everything works as it should. Quick rundown:
-21k original mile silver 03 with clean carfax and immaculate (as should be expected when working with me)
-Equal length Headers
-Bassani off road X
-Bassani catback
-Billetflow throttle body
-Billetflow blower inlet
-Stage IV ported eaton
-Brembo big brakes with slotted rotors (big $)
-Steeda blower pulley
-Steeda idler
-Granetelli mass air
-Fluidine heat exchanger
-Fluidine intercooler reservoir
-new black chrome Saleen wheels with new Nitto tires (305 DR's out back)
-Pioneer Bav/Sat radio/CD changer
-JL Sub and amp
-SVT decklid Mat
-3 Piece Saleen S281 rear spoiler
-20% tinted windows

that's the most of it. Long story short it's a super low mile, super clean bolt on car that's perfect for cruising or showing. Made 513RWHP comfortably. Perfect platform to modify heavily down the road or leave as is! let me know if this interests you. As with all of our cars it will come with a full detail service values at $200 prior to being taken possession of. Also as always, the car can be modified to your liking for an additional cost. Lastly the car will be priced at our lowest, no negotiation point which is very competitive in this market.
Pics will be hosted by the weekend after being prepped!

$22,900

Last edited:

hushh

Established Member
Heh, I was reading and then looked like something got quoted in there that shouldn't have been.

Anxiously awaiting the details.

HouseOfPower

Heh, I was reading and then looked like something got quoted in there that shouldn't have been.

Anxiously awaiting the details.

that was interesting
Copy and paste fail lol
still awaiting pics...got the finances ready.

awaiting on the arrival of the new Saleen wheels and tires but I'd be glad to text you some pics as it sits (currently on 17" chrome cobra R's)

Really a lot of cat for the money! Much like everything I've posted FS I don't see this one lasting through the weekend.

xchamp

Established Member
Dam, I troll the Terminator classifieds daily. Never saw this one and its gone!! Looks like I just need to call House of Power and put an order in!!

HouseOfPower

We really have no one to thank but all you guys for being so fortunate to move our cars as quickly as we do. There are lots of nice cars for sale here but due to the loyal friends and members on here that help us establish our reputation we've been able to move ours lightning quick. A big thank you for that! We'll certainly do our very best to pay you back for that by offering great cars at great prices.

Natewalker21

Established Member
H.O.P you need to start a thread or something just for your vehicles so that you can post and list all the available cobras. It also be great to see the ones that you have already sold. give people an idea of what all you are working with. Im sure SVTP would help you out with that. The guy who owns it is a great guy. real nice. He used to come into my parents shop and buy wine with his gf. shes got a badass yellow stang btw. Really cool couple. fun to chat with. anywho... just an idea.

HouseOfPower

Once we open the doors to our shop in a couple weeks and have our site operational we've already discussed upping our level of vendorship in order to get our own subforum here to make it easier to keep track of cars and parts for sale, current projects, vehicle requests etc. we are still in absolute infant stages of our business so you guys might be pleasantly surprised when we step up game up ten fold or so. It's coming and soon!

Users who are viewing this thread