Another Lean Problem

frdmstnggt

Mine: Audi, Yours: Innie
Established Member
:coolman: So here's the update. I posted last week how I just got done finishing my home rebuild. It was my first and it wasn't easy. Any how long story short. I got everything back together and fired it up. It started but it was a rough idle. The computer took a minture or two to figure out what was going on but still very rough. I took a look-see with my Predator and found that Bank 1 Lean. I know all the O2 sensors are plugged in and check all the vacuum lines. Can't figure it out.:bash: I have new TR6's in and all the connections between the injectors and coils are plugged in. I swear I heard a slight knocking but that was before I knew about the lean bank. So this leads me to think that the knocking was from not enough fuel. No performance mods were done besides a 7qt Canton Pan and a Canton Windage Tray. I didn't hear any obvious vacuum leaks, not that you can hear much over my loud a** exhaust anyway. No codes came up on the dash but the predator got that one P0171 and P1000. Any help would be appreciated.:coolman:

Pewter99TransAm

Hey man. Im no guru or anything. But about 1 month ago my truck threw up some codes and ran em threw the predator and showed me runnin lean in bank one and two. Got the truck serviced this week and found an exhaust leak and they did find a loose vaccum line. So other than that I couldnt offer up any more info for ya.

Users who are viewing this thread