Another mass shooting

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
an active shooter alert system... what in the actual ****. If you're in the vicinity of an active shooter pretty sure you're gonna be aware of it long before your phone goes off.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Just your basic psychopath, classic tell.

Gendron also wrote in a March 25 Discord post that he stabbed and beheaded a feral cat, according to the New York Post, and allegedly justified the beheading by stating that the animal was attacking their family cat Paige.

"When I came home at ~10:30 I was eating pizza bites when I hard my cat Paige scream from the garage," Gendron wrote. "I quickly enter and the gray cat was attacking her. I then spent the next hour and a half chasing the cat around the garage and stabbing it with my knife (the camo one)."

Gendron took detailed notes of the killing and wrote details such as how many times the cat's neck was slashed until its head was detached from the body, and added that he felt no emotions afterwards.

"It bled from the mouth at about 11:00 and at about 11:45 I was able to grab the cats tail and wind up and smack the cats head on the concrete ground," he wrote. "I did that a few times and when it went limp I grabber [sic] a hatchet and swung at its neck ~20 times until it came off."

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
an active shooter alert system... what in the actual ****. If you're in the vicinity of an active shooter pretty sure you're gonna be aware of it long before your phone goes off.

Have you watched any movies?

If a shooter has a silencer, the gun is whisper quiet. The alert system will help save lives!

/s

Users who are viewing this thread