Another mass shooting

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Look, I’m not really interested in the little name calling stuff you like to get into.

Also, I’m not blue, so give it up.

Regarding your credentials or training, it was a failure if your thought process is to “take fire”.

If you’d like, we can place a bet on whether or not charging a locked door with no means of entry in order to “take fire” as you stated, is an appropriate action under ANY circumstances.

I assure you, it is not.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

When did you get so uptight, fam?

You trying to oversimplify my message is just plain silly, like your tiny one eyed willy! You even went as far as to completely make some shit up off the clouds! Is that how you do it when you write up your reports. :LOL:

How about you grow some cockles and put your money with your statements?

Dont want to? I wouldnt either…

Carry on!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
“Guys”. This wasn’t a Rambo situation with one agent going in.

No shit, Shelock! We all know it took more than one guy, but it was the first border patrol guy that took the initiative to question the gaggle **** that had been taking place and organized the push. So most credit goes to him.

Did you not pay attention to what I have been writting? I acknowledged that there was a few guys with heart and nuts. I didnt say everyone was a coward…. Just the dudes that sat there for 80 min without putting on the pressure on the bad guy…

blubyu87gt

Established Member
“Guys”. This wasn’t a Rambo situation with one agent going in.

No.... It was a situation where 19 cowards stayed in a hallway playing and endless game of Duck-Duck-Goose and dozens of others were larping outside until 4 "Rambos" went in and handled business. Too little too late, unfortunately.

There isn't really a right answer here. I think everyone, even without any tactical experience, knows this. However, sitting on your hands while 21 people are killed sure as shit is the wrong one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
No shit, Shelock! We all know it took more than one guy, but it was the first border patrol guy that took the initiative to question the gaggle **** that had been taking place and organized the push. So most credit goes to him.

Did you not pay attention to what I have been writting? I acknowledged that there was a few guys with heart and nuts. I didnt say everyone was a coward…. Just the dudes that sat there for 80 min without putting on the pressure on the bad guy…

Well I’ll see some of them this or next week.

I’ll be sure to tell them that SVTP says they are cowards.

And don’t try and backpeddle your ridiculous “take fire” tactic.

If it wasn’t you that said push down a wall with a 2x4, my bad. Whoever it was has ideas just as bad as yours.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Well I’ll see some of them this or next week.

I’ll be sure to tell them that SVTP says they are cowards.

And don’t try and backpeddle your ridiculous “take fire” tactic.

If it wasn’t you that said push down a wall with a 2x4, my bad. Whoever it was has ideas just as bad as yours.

Well, if you see the dudes that stacked up and breached Or the ones that took fire, Send them my best.

If you see the others that waited in the hallway (till the men arrived). Tell them to get ****ed and turn in their badges. ****ing pussies. :ROFLMAO:

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Like a fire truck getting to the scene. They know there are people inside but secure the perimeter while waiting for the water an hour away before they go in to try to save anyone.

I do not know enough details to call these guys cowards, but it sure doesn’t look good. I will say these people are by no means hero’s and neither is anyone that would have taken similar action.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
FUGsPJ5XEAUqGIv

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

How the **** does a school district police chief have the authority to tell anyone anything? Texas needs to revisit that line of authority.

q6543

Established Member
Just read that they verified the teacher closed the door.. it did not lock apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread