Another mass shooting

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yet again, this clown, with no real experience, goes on some ridiculous tirade against our Uvalde boys in blue (our heros)… the good part starts at the 20 min mark.

Doesnt this joker understand?!?! Taktix, yo!

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
After Parkland and now this with lets hide and not do the actual job we was hired and sworn to do. I am starting to support every single teacher no matter where they are in the U.S. is allowed to CCW at least they wouldn't hesitate.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member

*not graphic in the visual sense, just subject matter* (no gore or kids)

Having watched this video and seeing the lies that were told, I am very troubled and embarrassed by the officers dereliction of duty.

I wanted to wait for more definitive evidence and give the officers the benefit of doubt in the meantime. While this video is only a part of the truth, it shows so much; and it isn't good.

The audio in the video is distorted. I can't help but wonder if it was purposefully altered. Hopefully, at some point the audio will be released.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

*not graphic in the visual sense, just subject matter* (no gore or kids)

Having watched this video and seeing the lies that were told, I am very troubled and embarrassed by the officers dereliction of duty.

I wanted to wait for more definitive evidence and give the officers the benefit of doubt in the meantime. While this video is only a part of the truth, it shows so much; and it isn't good.

The audio in the video is distorted. I can't help but wonder if it was purposefully altered. Hopefully, at some point the audio will be released.

They removed the screams of the children.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

”more definitive evidence”… “give the officers the benefit of the doubt”… Lmao.

Stop it bro.

This disgrace of a response has been obvious since pretty much the get-go…

Only clowns excused those cowards actions….

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Besides the unfortunate lack of response causing more children to die, that PD isn't unique with Barney Fife's making up the crew.

WutApex

Wut Apex!?!
Established Member
Yet again, this clown, with no real experience, goes on some ridiculous tirade against our Uvalde boys in blue (our heros)… the good part starts at the 20 min mark.
Doesnt this joker understand?!?! Taktix, yo!
Seriously? Glover’s resume is quite impressive (Green Beret and OGA Operator) with quite a bit of real-world combat under his belt - including similar scenarios as Uvalde where the team enters and assaults against an active threat.
The main part of his business is to train police, swat, and rapid response teams combat-based TTPs. All his other ventures (survival company, civilian firearms training, etc.) are all fairly new as I understand it.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Seriously? Glover’s resume is quite impressive (Green Beret and OGA Operator) with quite a bit of real-world combat under his belt - including similar scenarios as Uvalde where the team enters and assaults against an active threat.
The main part of his business is to train police, swat, and rapid response teams combat-based TTPs. All his other ventures (survival company, civilian firearms training, etc.) are all fairly new as I understand it.
He was being sarcastic man...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
He was being sarcastic man...

indeed. Indeed I was… Mike’s thoughts exactly reflect my position on this whole situation, which I have had since the moment the timeline was released by DPS.

Last edited:

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
”more definitive evidence”… “give the officers the benefit of the doubt”… Lmao.

Stop it bro.

This disgrace of a response has been obvious since pretty much the get-go…

Only clowns excused those cowards actions….
Likewise.

NicksGTR

Established Member
Point of fact: Our society is sick. Everyone of those officers probably got to keep their jobs because they were vaxxed and use the correct pronouns. I am sick for the police officer whose wife was killed and the sick bastards wearing the badge kept him from going in...Stop the insanity with your vote in November.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
400 officers on scene. 400!! Against one teenager. this just gets better and better…

Sniper had him in his sights before he entered the school. No permission to take him out.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
400 officers on scene. 400!! Against one teenager. this just gets better and better…

Sniper had him in his sights before he entered the school. No permission to take him out.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

how much of a incompetent asshole sniper do you have to be, to have a bad guy with an AR taking shots at people and school property, to have him on your sights and not take the shot because “permission”?

Talk about gross negligence…

Does everyone in that PD reauest permission from the chief before they proceed to wipe their ass too???

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
how much of a incompetent asshole sniper do you have to be, to have a bad guy with an AR taking shots at people and school property, to have him on your sights and not take the shot because “permission”?

Talk about gross negligence…

Does everyone in that PD reauest permission from the chief before they proceed to wipe their ass too???

Bingo, a citizen would be well within his legal rights to stop the threat so even without explicit "permission" the officer would/should know he can pull the trigger without fear of major legal repercussions.

A reasonable person would assume the incident commander would give the officers on scene the "green light" to stop the threat if given the opportunity.

Lastly, imagine that for some reason orders were given to hold fire and an officer disobeyed to stop the individual who was killing unarmed people on school property. In that case I doubt there is a jury in California or NY that would convict him and certainly not one in Texas.

Last edited:

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Bingo, a citizen would be well within his legal rights to stop the threat so even without explicit "permission" the officer would/should know he can pull the trigger without fear of major legal repercussions.

A reasonable person would assume the incident commander would give the officers on scene the "green light" to stop the threat if given the opportunity.

Lastly, imagine that for some reason orders were given orders to hold fire and an officer disobeyed to stop the individual who was killing unarmed people on school property. In that case I doubt there is a jury in California or NY that would convict him and certainly not one in Texas.

That’s my thought … what would
Have happened if that first cop who ran in said “ **** it “ and shot the dude

Users who are viewing this thread