Another mass shooting

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
For me, it all depends on who is being killed.

Today's shooting........there are no words.

Gangbangers taking each other out.......couldn’t care less.

I, like most people, don't want innocent people killed and have empathy for those when it does happen.

Being near Chicago and hearing about shootings on literally a daily basis, i don't even care about them anymore. It's sad to admit, but that's what society has become around here.

Children on the other hand, it's a whole other level of ****ed up that one should never become desensitized to, and something we should be talking about increasing security for IMMEDIATELY.

Maybe instead of sending 40 billion to Ukraine, or 85 billion in weapons to terrorists in Aghanistan, maybe some of those funds should be used to protect our children here, in America, where taxpayers pay to have their money used. Not to fund any foreign affairs.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
So reports are that the killer had just murdered his grandmother before he crashed his car next to the school, jumped the fence, and starting murdering kids and adults.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I want to know if it is true he is a Biden dreamer that crossed the border.

q6543

Established Member
Half hyperbole, half serious.. just so over guns... very conservative on this.
Voted T$ lol.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Voted T$ lol.

Well, luckily for you this country does not require citizens to own guns. Therefore, if you have any go and turn them in. And when seconds matter, remember that police are
Minutes away.

Oh yeah, and the courts have ruled that the police have no obligation to protect you.

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Voted T$ lol.
Eliminating guns will not eliminate evil and what evil does.

Guns will still exist, however, and they will only be in the hands of criminals.

Will we really feel better about it when people are stabbed or bludgeoned to death instead of being shot?

Guns, knives, bats, crowbars, etc. are not the problem. People are the problem.

Situations like this are a product of our depraved society and/or mental illness.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Eliminating guns will not eliminate evil and what evil does.

Guns will still exist, however, and they will only be in the hands of criminals.

Will we really feel better about it when people are stabbed or bludgeoned to death instead of being shot?

Guns, knives, bats, crowbars, etc. are not the problem. People are the problem.

Situations like this are a product of our depraved society and/or mental illness.

People only think about the fantasy of removing guns and not the reality. Do we really want to go back to a society where people are committing crimes using edged or blunt weapons? Do people realize how painful and how much more damaging a knife is than a bullet? Sure, bullets are deadly and can kill quick when placement is accurate, but statistics show that about 78% of people shot by pistols survive. Rifles are a different story but rifle shooting are fewer and far between. I'll take a gun shot anyway over being stabbed because stabbing wounds are larger and when being stabbed you are often being stabbed repeatedly, and so that means damage is done going in as well as damage coming out. Much better chances of survival with guns being the more common choice of weapon.

rborden

Established Member
Children are being targeted because it prays upon our emotions. They’re easy targets, defenseless and have no ability to fight back.

This isnt a popular opinion, but it is completely identifiable with a brain scan of the pre-fontal cortex (front lobe), but there is a mental condition called Cluster B personality disorder.

Basically they are walking human androids incapable of empathy, compassion and devoid of human emotion.

Find them, verify their condition with the brain scans and put them all on an island with rubber spoons and forks and air drop them food and let them fend for themselves.

Remove them from civilized society and 100% of mass shootings will stop immediately.

T.Man

Established Member
Can anyone lend me some tinfoil? I need more.

Call me crazy but this is far too convenient, given the Buffalo shooting being so recent. Two extremely heinous acts and a very specific rifle that was used.

The poor folks gunned down in Buffalo didn't elicit the expected response, given the shit-bags background. They knew they needed another Sandy Hook, innocents be damned. This subhuman POS will no doubt also be found to have been on the radar but it will go completely unnoticed, just like Sandy Hook.

Before you decide to tar and feather me, just remember the diabolical shit they pulled with coof.

The ends justifies the means, at all costs. These evil ****s harvest organs and dismember baby's in the womb. What makes you think they give a shit about a few kids?

rborden

Established Member
Athletes, singers, musicians, actors and politicians all get armed protection but because Democrats don’t want guns around kids, America’s children are not afforded the same protections from evil. Our children are worthy of being protected. This our country’s future.

Why are these not in every single classroom in America?
3A3777D6-94B3-4565-8104-D3FAE7A3E0BA.jpeg

Stop sheltering kids from reality. Start training them to respond to these shootings. I’m not talking about fighting the gunman single-handedly, but giving them tasks like putting the loop on the dooe handles, moving a kick plate to the base of the door, barricading the door with furniture.

No one sheltered kids when we taught them to prepare for tornadoes, earthquakes or nuclear war. Stop sheltering them now.

Users who are viewing this thread