Another mass shooting

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw this on another site. I wonder if it's social media has been scrubbed now.

284222574_3093077011002629_8220608323315861600_n.jpg

Not same guy….. tranny is not the shooter.

hotcobra03

Established Member
It's a sad day here. We live 2 counties away ,,

Trying to understand how to stop what and why.

Our biggest thing is why did the police shoot and kill him.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Lets be real here - we can ban any and all kinds of weapons to stop this type of violence. Will it solve the problem? No.

I think we can all agree this guy was screwed in the head. Mental illness is the issue. When you have someone with a death wish that doesn't care if they die or not, it can be almost impossible to stop them. Ask our good friends in Israel about that.

Lets go perfect world and say all weapons are banned. Well, guess what? He could drive to that school when it's being let out and point his car at any crowded sidewalk.

Start with the news: Stop with the 24hour news cycle covering every event. And DO NOT say the shooter's name. Perhaps if they realize they aren't going to get their notoriety, it might stop at least one.
Deadliest school killing of all time was a farmer with a bomb.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
It's a sad day here. We live 2 counties away ,,

Trying to understand how to stop what and why.

Our biggest thing is why did the police shoot and kill him.
Because he was actively trying to kill them. The border patrol elite officer that took him down was shot by the killer.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Not him.

If it were, it would disappear immediately like this did:

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
The question should be how do these people get into the school if they aren't students there.
My wife's school has one point of entry that requires a buzz in and for someone in the office to unlock the door. That leads to an open area that has a window to talk to the office personnel. To get into the school requires another buzz in and unlock from the office personnel.

This needs to be the focus. Make it to hard for these people to get in. If you can stall these "people" that gives the police time to arrive and handle it and the teachers time to lock the kids in the rooms. We have sent nearly $60b to Ukraine, how many schools could we fix with that money?

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
And so the drumbeat for gun bans and social media restrictions/policing begins. Everyone eager to surrender more rights at the altar of big government for a taste of safety. Better hope SVTP doesn't get labeled "extremist social media." Although I'm sure Bruno's FBI agent is trying to make the case.

Guns don't seem to be the issue either as violent crime in general has exploded since the pandemic. Seems everyone has collectively lost their minds.

Furthermore it's unsettling the trends for mass shootings have evolved. It's no longer the "bullied loner looking to seek revenge" it's now some mystery as to why they want to target an elementary school. Is it because it's a softer target? Do they just want to inflict the maximum damage? Who knows. If nothing else it's something we should be digging into deeper.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes there should be better short term solutions. As in better security measures at all schools. However this is happening more and more because of mental illnesses and our morally decaying society. That last one encompasses quite a bit of aspects. Fact is, no one wants to say what needs to be said and tackle the problems head on. They go for the perceived easy fix which is guns. The cycle won’t stop at “removing” guns. There are thousands of ways mass killings can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

hotcobra03

Established Member
Because he was actively trying to kill them. The border patrol elite officer that took him down was shot by the killer.
I live 80 miles from this.

Our news says he was in custody, Than claim he was killed.
Kinda hard to investigate now.

But like others posted.

It's the blame game vs actually finding answers

To a demented person.
Seeing the authorities being awarded and praised for killing
May be the high that drives it ..

Been ugly. Guns,explosions, car ramming crowds.

Maybe we need changes in our schools,,in a good way.

Sure there are tests we can use to get what our children are thinking without them knowing they are sharing thoughts

I have 4 grandchildren here in grade school..and now wonder

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The question should be how do these people get into the school if they aren't students there.
My wife's school has one point of entry that requires a buzz in and for someone in the office to unlock the door. That leads to an open area that has a window to talk to the office personnel. To get into the school requires another buzz in and unlock from the office personnel.

This needs to be the focus. Make it to hard for these people to get in. If you can stall these "people" that gives the police time to arrive and handle it and the teachers time to lock the kids in the rooms. We have sent nearly $60b to Ukraine, how many schools could we fix with that money?
Exactly...my kids school is the same

Then ya go Lightfoot calling for gun control...when she has 50 murders a week atleast lol

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Maybe I missed it but didn’t pretty much all schools go to one entry and locked doors like 2 mass shootings ago? I know my kids public and small catholic schools are like that.
Yeah they do, but this guy picked the right door on the right day when he had his rifle and it happened to be unlocked.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
The amazing thing in all of this is how quickly people jump to a conclusion about how to prevent these tragedies from occurring. It is a complex issue and there is no magic bullet (no pun intended) that will prevent them. You've heard the term "recipe for disaster," right? A recipe has many ingredients. You can swap one ingredient for another or change up the recipe slightly, but it won't dramatically impact the result. IMO, gun legislation and availability, mental and emotional wellness, a lack of emphasis on the importance of the nuclear family (and positive male role models in the lives of many young people), social media, and society's shunning of faith/church are some of the ingredients in the recipe. To say tougher gun laws would solve the issue is simplistic and foolish. We need to address all the contributing factors and attack each one. Unfortunately, our "leaders" never let a good crisis go to waste.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah they do, but this guy picked the right door on the right day when he had his rifle and it happened to be unlocked.

Nothing to see here after the other shootings that are being used to strip citizens of means of protecting themselves.

If you buy an EV you won’t suffer through high gas prices. - Peter Buttplug

BlueSnake01

Established Member
A bit more to the story, looks like he shot at some women when asked if he needed help when he crashed his truck on a ditch.

One common thing between these animals, they were bullied at one point.

Honestly, thats much bigger than guns, ton of parents want guns to be banned but have they checked on their kids? I actually knew someone at school who was bullied, parents got a divorced during that time as well, was all too much for him and shot himself. Could've easily gone the opposite way.

TX school shooter was bullied at school because of the clothes he wore

Texas school shooting: Children were dressed up to celebrate end of term when killer struck

rborden

Established Member
And so the drumbeat for gun bans and social media restrictions/policing begins. Everyone eager to surrender more rights at the altar of big government for a taste of safety. Better hope SVTP doesn't get labeled "extremist social media." Although I'm sure Bruno's FBI agent is trying to make the case.

Guns don't seem to be the issue either as violent crime in general has exploded since the pandemic. Seems everyone has collectively lost their minds.

Furthermore it's unsettling the trends for mass shootings have evolved. It's no longer the "bullied loner looking to seek revenge" it's now some mystery as to why they want to target an elementary school. Is it because it's a softer target? Do they just want to inflict the maximum damage? Who knows. If nothing else it's something we should be digging into deeper.
Was listening to Fox News a bit ago, there was reports he attended that school as a child, he was bullied, he was a loner, and very shy/quiet.

He shot his Grandma in the face. He is an American citizen, born/raised in Uvalde. She is currently clinging to life in a San Antonio hospital. Hopefully she survives and she can shed some light on this massacre.

Feds have been unable to locate parents or known friends.

Blown 89

Established Member
My school did but anyone can walk in the front door to the office and start shooting and then hop over the counter and Presto instant access. Also, the most opportune time for a shooting is at dismissal when hundreds and sometimes thousands of students are leaving campus through open doors and open gates. There's literally no way to keep the kids completely safe.
Our school's a little harder to access but it's still soft as hell. Every time I walk in I do a body count as if I were a shooter and wonder why this is so a problem. We do have a police presence but nobody's stopping me from walking in with a firearm and unloading on the school....I can't say the same for any other state building which is absolutely disgusting. Protect our politicians but it sure would be a shame if we robbed them of their grandstanding opportunity.

I have a friend on the Glendale SWAT team, first thing I would do is governor is to use their off time survey weak points at schools and then take all of money sent to the terrorist countries and repurpose it to lock the schools down.

But like I said, Good forbid we rob politicians and the left of their grandstanding opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread