Another mass shooting

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Guarantee some of them wanted to stop the threat.

Exactly .

But … you know your life is over when you disobey the order..

But.. to save a child. **** it. It’s texas

You get fired from being a cop… go get a job in the oil industry .. work less.. and make more money. And NOT have it on your conscience that you ****ed up

Bullitt1448

Established Member
^^^ you are correct, and I would not want to be a cop in that rinky dink little town with superiors that make decisions like that.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
What blows my mind is they say the same PD ran an active shooter scenario 2 days prior, and then step on their dicks when it really happens. WTF.

Did they say why the dumb**** wrecked his truck? I thought I saw he was being chased by border patrol?

And why the **** is it always a Ford vehicle in these high profile crimes. SMH.

MG0h3

Established Member
I suspect the locked door was an issue as well. If they waited for a key, then nobody had breaching equipment.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member

Losing their jobs? It should be criminal charges, negligence at minimum, but they should throw every charge at them possible, 5 pages long,

When i **** up at work, someone gets a blue pulley instead of green.

Children died, stakes are a bit higher, so the punishment should match, imo. There’s no amount of ‘whoopsies’ or ‘I’m sorry’ that can bring these poor innocent children back.

Still ****ing mind blowing. I can’t believe there were so many officers and no one said ‘**** this’ and went Rambo.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I hate commenting on these threads because it’s always hindsight, but they’re saying ~8 911 calls came in from inside the two rooms in the 40 minutes between locking the door and elimination of threat.
How the **** is THAT not passed on?

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
One of the biggest things that has been learned from these active shooter incidents is that time is one of the biggest killers. Not getting prompt medical attention to victims is what inflates the body count on most of these crimes. We train as a unit with PD so they push ahead and clear while fire triages and extracts victims. The IC absolutely made a mistake as I can almost guarantee you that not all of those shot in the first few minutes died immediately.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Losing their jobs? It should be criminal charges, negligence at minimum, but they should throw every charge at them possible, 5 pages long,

Children died, stakes are a bit higher, so the punishment should match, imo. There’s no amount of ‘whoopsies’ or ‘I’m sorry’ that can bring these poor innocent children back.

Still ****ing mind blowing. I can’t believe there were so many officers and no one said ‘**** this’ and went Rambo.

Couldn't agree more.

Accoutablity.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
My internet is all ****ed up and I have not been able to watch any videos. So, they weren’t inside the school immediately, but waited outside for 12 minutes and then went in, all while the psycho was killing kids? If so…yeah **** these guys.

Kevins89notch

Established Member

The supreme court has long already ruled, the police have no duty to protect you.

MG0h3

Established Member
Haven’t had time to watch the video.

News says a teacher had that side door propped open against protocol.

Is that accurate…for now anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, what we been saying all along. Sad.

Protect and serve.

They’re children for Gods sake. I don’t even have kids and i told Tanya if that were us i 100% would have caught a charge trying to get my kids out. I can’t imagine how much stronger i would feel if i had them. Cops be damned. For all of of them to be standing outside, how beyond infuriating.
I hope nothing but negativity comes to the coward or cowards.

Someone should post a billboard of the coward's or cowards face(s) with his name(s) right when you come into the city limits. People will defend such cowardice.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Haven't been able to watch the video either, but when the killer was barricaded were there at least cops in the hallways or setting an inner perimeter even though they couldn't get it? If they knew he was barricaded then they should have been right up on that room trying to figure out how they were going to get in. Sounds like they were just waiting outside and had no idea what was really happening inside.

MapleJay

1. door was propped open
2. school used shitty software emergency response service to contact cops immediately instead of real security
3. cops jacked off for an hour after saving their own kids
4. cops stopped parents from running in to save people or die trying

those cops should be tried as accomplices. yellow pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread