Another mass shooting

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, well go ahead and put your background here. Currently, your statements suggest that you have zero idea what you’re talking about and I’d question if you have any training in this area at all.

There were only a handful of what you call my boys there.

I’m not blindly defending what went on there either, so just stop. I don’t have enough info to make a complete judgement.

But I think a combination of you letting your emotions get the best of you along with lack of training/experience is creating your position on this.

You’ve suggested two things: Push a wall in with a 2 x 4 (lol) and “take more fire” (lololol)

So, Zyborg storms the hallway after the last two dudes were shot, and goes down.

Care to take a guess what the mission is now?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I get it man, your feels are all caught up on this one…its your people. you are bound by loyalty. Thin blue line type stuff! I get it! LOL… not off that easy cowboy… :ROFLMAO:

you made a statement….

“What did you do in the military? Not any sort of a combat or fighting unit I suspect? There is no way you were trained to do what you’re saying.”

I‘ll put money where my mouth is and say I will prove you dead wrong.

$500 sound good to you? We can mediate through a mod, just like I did with Klaus…

ok, pumpkin?

hotcobra03

Established Member

Guessing this has been a bigger issue than thought,

I did 70s/80s for school..

Kent state was about the most spoken about.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, well go ahead and put your background here. Currently, your statements suggest that you have zero idea what you’re talking about and I’d question if you have any training in this area at all.

There were only a handful of what you call my boys there.

I’m not blindly defending what went on there either, so just stop. I don’t have enough info to make a complete judgement.

But I think a combination of you letting your emotions get the best of you along with lack of training/experience is creating your position on this.

You’ve suggested two things: Push a wall in with a 2 x 4 (lol) and “take more fire” (lololol)

So, Zyborg storms the hallway after the last two dudes were shot, and goes down.

Care to take a guess what the mission is now?

That seems to be the prevailing problem here. The attitude that a solution was to have the doorway stacked with dead cops. Afterall, they are supposed to put themselves in harms way. Now, those cops can't help anyone and take resources away from addressing the problem.

Another "solution" is merely talking points. Saying, I would have done something or I would think outside the box, offers no solution. It is the weakest of arguments.

No one wants to hear or acknowledge the fact that the proper equipment for breaching the door came from 75 miles away.

Yet, BORTAC gets praise for taking out the shooter. They had the proper training AND equipment to do so.

cobracide

Established Member
The door key was not 75 miles away and that's what they used. After waiting 90 minutes. The door was not technically "breached" by taking it out but rather unlocked.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
The door key was not 75 miles away and that's what they used. After waiting 90 minutes. The door was not technically "breached" by taking it out but rather unlocked.
The ballistic shield that kept them alive was.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
ahahahaha…. Basically cements what we have been saying…. Lol

Thank you that border patrol guy had heart and nuts!
Yes, it does.

Once the proper equipment was on scene, business was handled.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

F5C95F1D-4B2D-45EC-BD5E-489BE63391D3.jpeg

Shield or no shield, a few of those guys (BP) knew what needed to be done… and it certainly wasnt sit on the perimeter…

Even Abott recanted his support, after realizing that he was initially given BAD info. Governor himself called it a disgrace.

Director of TX DPS admitted that grave errors were made.

Even some LE/BP guys ON THE GROUND that day, went on record saying that it was a disgrace and they it felt cowardly.

a ton of LE / previous LE providing opinion on it, agrees that it was an inadequate / dissapointing response.

98% of the country says it was a disgrace.

dont know what else to say here… lol

blubyu87gt

Established Member
That seems to be the prevailing problem here. The attitude that a solution was to have the doorway stacked with dead cops. Afterall, they are supposed to put themselves in harms way. Now, those cops can't help anyone and take resources away from addressing the problem.

Another "solution" is merely talking points. Saying, I would have done something or I would think outside the box, offers no solution. It is the weakest of arguments.

No one wants to hear or acknowledge the fact that the proper equipment for breaching the door came from 75 miles away.

Yet, BORTAC gets praise for taking out the shooter. They had the proper training AND equipment to do so.

I don't think the idea is dead cops. More along the line that if the shooter is engaging / being engaged by the police then he (MAYBE) wouldn't have spent his time and ammo killing the kids. With the cops twiddling their dicks in the hallway the dirt bag had nobody else to engage but the kids.... Unimpeded... So thats what happened.

Will that lead to casualties on the LEO side. More than likely. As was stated in earlier posts, CQB / Battle Drill 6 can result in a high number of casualties on the breaching side. When you sign up to put yourself in harms way.... Well you may get harmed..... Otherwise they shouldn't have shown up to an active shooter situation with their kit to larp around. Keep your ass at the traffic enforcment zone writing right turn on red tickets.

Reading earlier posts about coming up with a plan is kind of retarded. They just had some active shooter training. In these situations that training is all you get. You don't have the luxury of time to get out the whiteboard and get the Big Brain Boovs to tell you what to do. Thats how you end up with 19 dead children and 2 dead teachers. If I ever refused to clear a room because I didn't want to get shot or didn't have a shield haha man I can't even imagine lol....

Finally, every single LEO on the scene I saw in the videos had the equipment (weapon and armor) and at least some had at least the base training to engage this piece of shit. What they lacked was the intestinal fortitude to do so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think the idea is dead cops. More along the line that if the shooter is engaging / being engaged by the police then he (MAYBE) wouldn't have spent his time and ammo killing the kids. With the cops twiddling their dicks in the hallway the dirt bag had nobody else to engage but the kids.... Unimpeded... So thats what happened.

Will that lead to casualties on the LEO side. More than likely. As was stated in earlier posts, CQB / Battle Drill 6 can result in a high number of casualties on the breaching side. When you sign up to put yourself in harms way.... Well you may get harmed..... Otherwise they shouldn't have shown up to an active shooter situation with their kit to larp around. Keep your ass at the traffic enforcment zone writing right turn on red tickets.

Reading earlier posts about coming up with a plan is kind of retarded. They just had some active shooter training. In these situations that training is all you get. You don't have the luxury of time to get out the whiteboard and get the Big Brain Boovs to tell you what to do. Thats how you end up with 19 dead children and 2 dead teachers. If I ever refused to clear a room because I didn't want to get shot or didn't have a shield haha man I can't even imagine lol....

Finally, every single LEO on the scene I saw in the videos had the equipment (weapon and armor) and at least some had at least the base training to engage this piece of shit. What they lacked was the intestinal fortitude to do so.

1654019076032.gif

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
There is no shame in being scared. If those cops were scared, just think of how the children felt. When such a time arises you either have IT or you don't.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
There is no shame in being scared. If those cops were scared, just think of how the children felt. When such a time arises you either have IT or you don't.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.

Nelson Mandela

MG0h3

Established Member
I get it man, your feels are all caught up on this one…its your people. you are bound by loyalty. Thin blue line type stuff! I get it! LOL… not off that easy cowboy… :ROFLMAO:

you made a statement….

“What did you do in the military? Not any sort of a combat or fighting unit I suspect? There is no way you were trained to do what you’re saying.”

I‘ll put money where my mouth is and say I will prove you dead wrong.

$500 sound good to you? We can mediate through a mod, just like I did with Klaus…

ok, pumpkin?

Look, I’m not really interested in the little name calling stuff you like to get into.

Also, I’m not blue, so give it up.

Regarding your credentials or training, it was a failure if your thought process is to “take fire”.

If you’d like, we can place a bet on whether or not charging a locked door with no means of entry in order to “take fire” as you stated, is an appropriate action under ANY circumstances.

I assure you, it is not.

Users who are viewing this thread