Another one bites the dust...

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
The Lincoln dealership I work at sold the fanchise and will be no more as of the end of July. I still have a job within the company but Ill no longer be working for Ford Motor Company. Its been a good 10 years and Ford has treated me well.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Damn Dood. Sounds like its time to go to BMW for some training and a long term goal. A neighbor of mine did this at Tischer last Summer and said he loved it. Went from an indie shop in Beltsville.

Good luck, you'll do just fine.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Wait, are you talking about the Lincoln dealership, or the MACA hookup? :-D

I know your connections at Ford have come in handy for quite a few members, Jose. Good luck with the new brand!

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Having a job is still better than not.
Whatcha gonna be working on now, Jose?

Im going to stay and be a service writer for used cars and we'll be servicing all makes and models untill the Metro bulldozes the property. After that ill have a job lined up within the company to be a bodyshop estimator. Im pretty burned out on parts and coming up on max pay for a parts guy. Time to try something new. Like they say when one door closes, two more open up.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Damn Dood. Sounds like its time to go to BMW for some training and a long term goal. A neighbor of mine did this at Tischer last Summer and said he loved it. Went from an indie shop in Beltsville.

Good luck, you'll do just fine.

Thanks Scott. I always land on my feet! :-D

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I think you'll do a fine job inspecting bodies. You can make extra money if your real hands on!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Sorry to hear my friend but, good to hear you have a back up plan so, no down time. That's good in this economy....my g/f was out of work for 2 years. Of course she did not try real hard to go back..LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread