Another painful video...

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
The vomit sound at the end made me laugh! I don't know what he was thinking, did he not see it from a far?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
U.M., seeker of pain. LOL. But man, that was painful to watch. Not nearly as bad, though, as the guy who had his finger clamped by the spring compressor. THAT was an OUCH!!!!!

Zemedici

Established Member
Haha, damn. He was scootin’.

Could’ve been worse, so I guess he’s lucky.

Wut you did there

I c it

Guy got what he deserved, riding a ****ing scooter. Only time to ride those is in the big cities drinking, so you don’t catch a dui lololol

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I got knocked off of a 4 wheelet by a fence once...caught me right in the chest at about 40ish

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
So you’ve literally been this guy before

How the shit balls you not see a fence? Hahahaha
Wasnt lookin for it...was lookin ahead and over it lol...i was trying to not hit the trees i was going between entering the field lol

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We had a kid in high school not see a barb wire fence when he was snowmobiling. Messed up his face pretty good. Other than that, dude got lucky.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
We had a kid in high school not see a barb wire fence when he was snowmobiling. Messed up his face pretty good. Other than that, dude got lucky.
Dude we used to ride sleds with 10 years or so ago killed his dad accidently when an asshole put a wire up on long straight of a public trail (because we disturbed animals or some shit). Anyway dudes father was leading a group and hit the wire, took him high in the chest and knocked him off of his sled and his son hit him and killed him...speed limit in that area was 45mph but we all wrnt 60ish down it just like a highway

Poor dude hit his own dad cuz of an asshole that hated sleds for 4 months of the year on a good year and that place is miles from a house or anything ( like 10+)

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Dude we used to ride sleds with 10 years or so ago killed his dad accidently when an asshole put a wire up on long straight of a public trail (because we disturbed animals or some shit). Anyway dudes father was leading a group and hit the wire, took him high in the chest and knocked him off of his sled and his son hit him and killed him...speed limit in that area was 45mph but we all wrnt 60ish down it just like a highway

Poor dude hit his own dad cuz of an asshole that hated sleds for 4 months of the year on a good year and that place is miles from a house or anything ( like 10+)
Damn

What happened to the guy that put the wire out?

Users who are viewing this thread