Another painful video...

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
About 5 weeks ago I hit a curb on my electric bike. They started construction on a median that I usually cross. I am trying to power thru and once I get back on pavement the bike shoots across the street and I miss judged oncoming traffic. Needless to say I hit the curb and went flying at about 20mph. Hit my chest on my left side, fell on the sidewalk. It sounded like if you lifted a wet sandbag and slammed it into the ground. I pretty eure I cracked my sternum or a couple ribs. I could not inhale fully for until last week. **** me for acting like I am still 20.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
About 5 weeks ago I hit a curb on my electric bike. They started construction on a median that I usually cross. I am trying to power thru and once I get back on pavement the bike shoots across the street and I miss judged oncoming traffic. Needless to say I hit the curb and went flying at about 20mph. Hit my chest on my left side, fell on the sidewalk. It sounded like if you lifted a wet sandbag and slammed it into the ground. I pretty eure I cracked my sternum or a couple ribs. I could not inhale fully for until last week. **** me for acting like I am still 20.

The question is, is there video of this accident?

I laugh nearly uncontrollably at shit like this once I see the people aren’t significantly injured or dead. Probably because when I do dumb shit and eat it, I can’t help but imagine how hilarious it must have looked to others.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The question is, is there video of this accident?

I laugh nearly uncontrollably at shit like this once I see the people aren’t significantly injured or dead. Probably because when I do dumb shit and eat it, I can’t help but imagine how hilarious it must have looked to others.
I doubt it. I tried to brush it off and still forced myself to go into publix. Got home and looked at all the road rash and thought people must have thought i just got beaten and robbed. That M2S bike held up really good. Just a few scrapes on the pedal and part of the frame. Straighten the handle bars and she rocked snd rolled.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Acting like I'm 20...

Got a Onewheel last year. Got pretty good at riding it. One Friday night, after a few cocktails (few too many) fam and I decided to go for a bike ride and I'd take the Onewheel. Got a little too cocky. Was full speed (about 19 MPH) and went to go up an incline. Onewheel didn't have enough ass, at that speed, to maintain balance so front of board touched down and dug in. I Superman-ed off the front of that thing. Luckily rolling into the grass but the entire left side of my body took the impact starting at my should, hip, then knee. I was ****ed for a couple of weeks after that. My fam though it ****ing hysterical. I'm sure the cocktails helped my form as I flailed about in the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread