Another review of the 500

Ray Lucca

Established Member
He brought this GT 500 to S. OC Cars / Coffee a few weeks back. Talked with him, good guy, said he ran thru his first tank of gas in 81 miles, wow. I want to find the roads he used.. Press car had about 3,000 miles on it, ran great, no squeaks, rattles, no pinging on Cali 91* "Premium". Ford gave him the car to test for a long week-end. Handling Package Car, he showed me the window sticker.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He did a great, detailed review. The GT-500 is one hell of a Mustang. One hell of a high-performance car. If I had to choose between the C8 Vette or the GT-500, I'd choose the GT-500. Prior to the GT-500 reviews coming, I leaned towards the C8. This car is the real deal!

Cman01

hello
Established Member
He's a Canadian and also race car driver (probably not RP level but pretty decent), check his channel on other car reviews he's done.

I also like this and his 19 ZR1 review, check it if u haven't seen it.

Tony

He now has a sights and sounds vid up (he needs to do a CFTP car review):

Last edited:

P5Boy

Established Member
Premium Member
Yep, I think it's pretty good, but I think he's wrong on the spring rates between the "base" GT500 vs the CFTP GT500. I am fairly sure they are different. Anyone?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
He now has a sights and sounds vid up (he needs to do a CFTP car review):

Best GT500 video to date. Superb - no yapping!

Yep, I think it's pretty good, but I think he's wrong on the spring rates between the "base" GT500 vs the CFTP GT500. I am fairly sure they are different. Anyone?

Rates are indeed different. Just ordered CFTP springs for my Base car as well as the rear bar.

2020%20GT500%20bar%20and%20spring%20rates-L.jpg

Cman01

hello
Established Member
On his ZR1 video review he starts off saying and I quote "what u get on this channel is a straight up no BS review".

Users who are viewing this thread