Another TVS Build thread

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
Here in Wisconsin they plug into the OBDII port and check the history and see if any codes are in it. No codes and you pass.

TRBO VNM

On E85 u can use a ton of timing could get near 680...low timing makes sense if u are worried about gas mixes..16-17* would be plenty safe though....carry the torco like u suggested for safety, can't hurt.:beer:

oh yeah, I agree on the e85 and timing. Just saying those numbers I wouldn't try on 93 octane. Play it safe on that fuel and then let it rip on the e85. :beer:

wastntime

Established Member
IMG_3255_zps5927f58f.png

IMG_5794_zps78603353.png

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Very nice!!
The Fore fuel hats are so nice it's a shame no one gets to see them.

TRBO VNM

Just a thought, buuutttt you could have cleaned the tank ahahahaha.

LOL, I used air to blow all the loose dirt of before cracking the stock hat off. If he wants be to polish up the tank I will....$$$$. :beer:

And OMG, need to throw some more light on there before taking pics. usually they come out pretty damn good. I have some other pics I can send later, but will check them to make sure they aren't so blury.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

Fuel system will be complete tomorrow, wednesday the new lower hub will be in and the gauges. Hoping to start it wednesday or at least thursday. Need to figure out belt length and order a belt. Hoping one I have will work without the aux idler just to get it running.

Users who are viewing this thread