Another Unported Upper Only Eaton in the TENS!!!

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
I'm going to try a tighter converter. Then I'll see what I can do to keep it cool. I'd like to see some 10.60s or even some 10.50s by the time I'm done with the blower.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Dang nice weight! Lets see I saw you said you have a solid axle.....

Aftermarket k member? Big and littles? Spare and jack removed?

I need to weight my car

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Yes qa1 K member. Bigs and Littles. Absolutely nothing in my trunk except a battery and two bars from my roll bar. No liner no amp deck no spare no jack.

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
1 Kirkey seat. GT Brakes all around. Rear amp deck is out. All seatbelts except for my harness are out. Factory rear seat. All the interior stuff was taken out to compensate for the roll bar and subframe connectors. Car still has power steering and AC. I weigh 200 lbs. Jason... 04YELLOWCOBRA says his car weighs 3250 with him in it... I'm still heavy...

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
1 Kirkey seat. GT Brakes all around. Rear amp deck is out. All seatbelts except for my harness are out. Factory rear seat. All the interior stuff was taken out to compensate for the roll bar and subframe connectors. Car still has power steering and AC. I weigh 200 lbs. Jason... 04YELLOWCOBRA says his car weighs 3250 with him in it... I'm still heavy...

Now I don't feel as bad! I can't see cutting/shredding my 24k mile car up to Chase a number. I'll be happy with my 3800+ pig running 10.9-11.0s! Lol.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
2 step? whats the converter flashing at?

very nice but Im betting there is a bit more there depending on the converter....

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
What blower do you have? I like that I'm now on a list of only 6 or 7 other people in the world to do something. I love my car I don't care about what it's worth to someone else I do what I want to it because that's what I like. The guys that leave their cars stock bc they think they'll be worth double what they paid for it are just missing out on the potential that these cars offer. To each their own though, if it's what you like then go for it!

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Now I don't feel as bad! I can't see cutting/shredding my 24k mile car up to Chase a number. I'll be happy with my 3800+ pig running 10.9-11.0s! Lol.

I used to feel like that too but I've decided to go balls to the wall. It's just a car, it can always be replaced if possible.

OP great run!

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
What blower do you have? I like that I'm now on a list of only 6 or 7 other people in the world to do something. I love my car I don't care about what it's worth to someone else I do what I want to it because that's what I like. The guys that leave their cars stock bc they think they'll be worth double what they paid for it are just missing out on the potential that these cars offer. To each their own though, if it's what you like then go for it!

I used to feel like that too but I've decided to go balls to the wall. It's just a car, it can always be replaced if possible.

OP great run!

Don't get me wrong I enjoy the Hell out of the car and drive the piss out of it. I was just saying I prefer to keep the car as is with creature comforts and through more power at it! But as it was said, to each their own!

Users who are viewing this thread