Another WTB Terminator thread.....

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
I am looking for a bolt on to built coupe with mileage less than 35K. Will entertain verts, but prefer a coupe. Colors in order of preference are SB, silver met, mystichrome, Redfire or DSG. Budget cap is roughly 28K. I am looking to buy ASAP, these cars do not stay on the market long lol. NOT looking for a project car and location does not matter as long as it's in the lower 48 states lol.

Thanks SVT

Last edited:

yfz162

Established Member
Serious buyer fellas and I am located in central IL. I WILL travel to either coast, north or south for the right car. Yes, I have done it before..... If you’re a serious seller with the right car post it up. You can message me as well.
Thanks SVT

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I drove in a low mile KB coupe last week after helping him change the trans fluid and it brought back a lot of good memories. I can see why these cars are still worth good money, a ton of fun with great potential.
If you find a clean example without any stories, definitely worth the purchase. These cars in good condition will likely not lose any value.
-J

yfz162

Established Member
I drove in a low mile KB coupe last week after helping him change the trans fluid and it brought back a lot of good memories. I can see why these cars are still worth good money, a ton of fun with great potential.
If you find a clean example without any stories, definitely worth the purchase. These cars in good condition will likely not lose any value.
-J

Exactly why I want to buy one. 10 years down the road I will most likely be able to recover the purchase price if not more. Plus, I love these cars lol.

SuperLX

Established Member
HMM, I have been all over marketplace and did not run across this. I will try to find it today. Thanks for the tip!

Attachments

• 0DC6A798-F298-41E3-99A0-487A213AE45C.png
    0DC6A798-F298-41E3-99A0-487A213AE45C.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 213

yfz162

Established Member
Not mine but looks potentially clean . And nice bolt ons.
Autotrader - page unavailable

I saw that one a while back. Kind of surprised it hasn't sold. If I am going to pay close to 30K it's gonna need lower miles or more blower lol. If the price comes down I may check it out if still available and I'm still looking after the new year. Thanks for looking out.

yfz162

Established Member
I have messaged him. I'm sure it's a nice car, but gonna be above my budget. Thanks!

yfz162

Established Member
Found one I really wanted, offered the seller $1000 over asking price to make it happen. Seller is having second thoughts about selling. That said I am still looking!
I am looking for in order of preference SB, Silver Metallic, Mystichrome, Redfire Metallic and DSG. Post them up....

yfz162

Established Member
TTT.....please dont' make me post pictures of cash to prove I am serious lol. STILL LOOKING

Thanks!

yfz162

Established Member
Not mine
Original-Owner 8k-Mile 2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Roush
Obviously roush kit is subjective preference. But very low mile one owner in Ohio so not far from you. BAT has a pretty realistic reserve prices for the terminators. Might be worth looking into if you don’t mind the kit.

Thanks for the link! Definitely not interested in the Roush styling however lol. Someone will get a nice low mileage car though! I am calling about a terminator tonight from Texas, so hopefully this will be the one!!!!

Ke1130

Established Member
I’m definitely not a fan either but to each their own lol. Good luck on the tx car let us know if it works out!

68gtscode

Established Member
Thanks for the link! Definitely not interested in the Roush styling however lol. Someone will get a nice low mileage car though! I am calling about a terminator tonight from Texas, so hopefully this will be the one!!!!

Where in Texas is the car? Just curious, I’m not in the market unfortunately...

yfz162

Established Member
I do not know exactly where he is located, from what he said I assume in the Houston area. I am really hoping to get this done, tired of looking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread