Anthony 2 1/2 years into remission.

slow06

Established Member
Just wanted to let you guys know Anthony has been doing really good. We have had a tough road the last couple of years, I lost my mom in July of 2019 and we had a house fire February of 2021, we lost a lot but everyone got out safe and we have each other.

His visits have been getting pushed out a little further each time, the next time he has to go back to St. Jude’s will be at the end of may, he’s almost at the 6 month time period for visits.

I was able to spend 2 months at home with him while I was on workers comp, I had a electric pallet jack hit the wall and break my toes and foot. During that time I found a ps5 and he has been playing a game called Astrobot. He made me bring the ps5 with us on this trip.

This was his first Christmas and birthday that he actually understood what was going on. He turned 5 December 26th and is getting ready to lose his first tooth.

I’m sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I have been lurking here and there. I sold my 2017 back in July and got another truck, but I ended up picking up another mustang the week of thanksgiving.

Some pics of his cake and him, he has gotten big. His right eye stays a little bit more closed than the left right now, in a year or 2 they will do some type of surgery to where his muscle will tighten back up to not droop so much.

He has a MRI in the morning, hopefully everything checks out good and we’ll be on the road headed back to Charlotte.

724.jpeg

IMG_0183.JPG

692.jpeg
IMG_0185.JPG
587.jpeg
424.jpeg
423.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_0184.JPG
    IMG_0184.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
  • 727.jpeg
    727.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • 735.jpeg
    735.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 51

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Just wanted to let you guys know Anthony has been doing really good. We have had a tough road the last couple of years, I lost my mom in July of 2019 and we had a house fire February of 2021, we lost a lot but everyone got out safe and we have each other.

His visits have been getting pushed out a little further each time, the next time he has to go back to St. Jude’s will be at the end of may, he’s almost at the 6 month time period for visits.

I was able to spend 2 months at home with him while I was on workers comp, I had a electric pallet jack hit the wall and break my toes and foot. During that time I found a ps5 and he has been playing a game called Astrobot. He made me bring the ps5 with us on this trip.

This was his first Christmas and birthday that he actually understood what was going on. He turned 5 December 26th and is getting ready to lose his first tooth.

I’m sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I have been lurking here and there. I sold my 2017 back in July and got another truck, but I ended up picking up another mustang the week of thanksgiving.

Some pics of his cake and him, he has gotten big. His right eye stays a little bit more closed than the left right now, in a year or 2 they will do some type of surgery to where his muscle will tighten back up to not droop so much.

He has a MRI in the morning, hopefully everything checks out good and we’ll be on the road headed back to Charlotte.

View attachment 1733499
View attachment 1733502

View attachment 1733503View attachment 1733504View attachment 1733505View attachment 1733506View attachment 1733507

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
That is great news about your son!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats… very good news indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats… very good news indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

quad

Established Member
Congratulations! Best of luck with his eye surgery - hopefully it will help. You've had it really rough the past few years. I respect that you're staying positive throughout it all!

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Great news. Wow that really puts things into perspective. And I thought I had issues. I'll stop whining about them now.

_Snake_

Established Member
Man it’s good to see you post brother. I’m so happy to hear Anthony is THRIVING.

We’re long overdue for a call. Maybe this weekend?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is such good news. He looks so happy there in his home.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Happy B-day little man! He shares it with my son, a very special day indeed.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Thanks for the update. I'm happy to hear Anthony is doing better.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats!
Hoping all is well with the MRI and those visits become a distant memory.
Funny you mention that about Christmas. This past one it clicked for my 4 year old and it was fun to see him excited.

Users who are viewing this thread