Antivirus software pioneer John McAfee dead after hanging himself in jail

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Let's pretend this is accurate. Why would he publicly announce where the stuff is? Lead whoever there, they don't find anything, so they bring half the building down just to be sure? Just thinking out loud here...

probably why he said “ near “

in downtown Miami “ near “ is legit needle in a hay stack.

or even further ….

he does it.. just to see WHAT they will do … to further expose ?

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I just hope that this isn't more of the same. "Stay tuned! Big things are going to happen! Pucker your assholes cuz here comes the heat!" I often feel like I'm being manipulated more than the MSM does with liberals.

helloWorld

Established Member
It's probably a farce to get people's jimmies rustling. People in the know are laughing and having a good time watching all of these crazy people thinking that because the leaves in a certain part of the country are a different shade of green this year, the government must be up to something.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
It's probably a farce to get people's jimmies rustling. People in the know are laughing and having a good time watching all of these crazy people thinking that because the leaves in a certain part of the country are a different shade of green this year, the government must be up to something.

lol at jimmies rustling...
But yeah I agree. Probably a lot of wishful thinking and horse shit being peddled. BUT, even if only bits and pieces are true, that's a start. And by now there's so much crap floating in the pot that she's bound to clog when they try to flush it all down.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Honest question… when ISNT the government “ up to something “

helloWorld

Established Member
Honest question… when ISNT the government “ up to something “

Well, you have me there.

But, I think you would have to agree with the amount of people going over posts with microscopes and picks trying to pull conspiracies out of thin air is getting to a comedic level.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Idk, I’m just not seeing this guy Epstein’n himself

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Somehow I want to believe there will be this huge dump of incriminating evidence but deep down I know it won't happen until after Hilliary gets arrested, James Comey is arrested, Lindsay Graham gets to the bottom of one of his investigations, Pizzagate, Q-faggotry, Benghazi, Russian collusion, & Hunter Biden's laptop.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you see Epstein… epsteining himself?
****. Imagine those two are chilling on the same island together

tenor.gif

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Somehow I want to believe there will be this huge dump of incriminating evidence but deep down I know it won't happen until after Hilliary gets arrested, James Comey is arrested, Lindsay Graham gets to the bottom of one of his investigations, Pizzagate, Q-faggotry, Benghazi, Russian collusion, & Hunter Biden's laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

quad

Established Member
Well, you have me there.

But, I think you would have to agree with the amount of people going over posts with microscopes and picks trying to pull conspiracies out of thin air is getting to a comedic level.
Any adults that believe governments have their best interest thinks like a child. They can't be trusted. About 100% of politicians lie. They are all scum. And many people have wised up to it. Whether people are grasping at conspiracies or not the fact is people don't trust the shit they are peddling.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Not for nothing but Aaron Hernandez didn't mention anything about suicide in his 5 phone calls the day before. And that was after he was going to appeal his case

Users who are viewing this thread