Any automatic Mach 1's want a T56 swap?

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I have a 2003 Cobra 33, 000 miles .was all stock for 27, 000 miles. I need to go to an automatic .due to bad back, hips, and knees. I need shifter and all whatever it takes to do the swap.
I just had 26 spline input shaft installed in it with new spec 3 plus clutch. Tri axe shifter. And firewall adjuster and double hook quad. With Aluminum stock flywheel. All this has only 700 miles on it. My Cobra was down for 3 years due to broken vavle seat .after 3 years my arthritis has gotting worst and have A herinated L5 Disc that acts up .

EDIT:: Thinking of selling it .if the price is right.
Sorry

Last edited:

04mach17

Established Member
I have a mach1 with 48k miles in it. Low mileage auto in it. I would be willing to do a trade. Where are u located? Send me a PM. I can start to pull my stuff as soon as a deal is confirmed!

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Do they come with the 70 or 75 transmission?
Think its best just to sell the Cobra. Dont ever drive it.keep having insurance on it. Arthritis just sucks

Last edited:

TerminatedGT

Established Member
I have a mach I converted to an auto. 04 car all o3 motor transmission if your still wanting to trade let me know. Reason I converted was going to 04 cobra swap and drag race a low boost and bracket race it now I'm going to sell it and look for a cobra.
If I said anything off I have a concussion at the moment. I am in Washington 2063167617

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I have a mach I converted to an auto. 04 car all o3 motor transmission if your still wanting to trade let me know. Reason I converted was going to 04 cobra swap and drag race a low boost and bracket race it now I'm going to sell it and look for a cobra.
If I said anything off I have a concussion at the moment. I am in Washington 2063167617
Well I have not been on here in some time. I hate doing far away swaps I got Burned Big time. I like face to face deals .or if someone was buying something from me or if I was buying something from u...but trades or.swaps .hard to do. Do u kknow a Way?
I need a 4R75W. It needs to.handle 750 rwhp..If not. I can get a 75 core from u pull it for 100.bucks they do have 1. A stock one will just not hold up.message me.

Users who are viewing this thread