Any Cobra/Mustang people in Guam?

aaron97

Cobra is King
Established Member
I'm looking to possibly get a transfer to Guam and i am considering taking the Cobra, but i just wanted to see if there was anyone here that is currently living in Guam and to get opinions on whether or not i should take the Cobra. With typhoons and all that stuff...

Here's a little background on me, i have been living in the UAE for nearly 2 years and i am sick of it. I wasn't allowed to bring any of my cars here because of a few reasons, but my company provides me with a rental. Which is a POS Nissan Altima. SO going to a new place and buying a cheap car is not an option. I may consider taking the Cobra and getting a little pickup or something for daily use, but there is no way i will settle another gutless car for the next few years...

I'm not really looking on opinions of whether or not i will like living there, I'd just like to know what the auto sense is like. I know they have a drag strip and my buddy from Guam tells me its mainly japanese import tuners and classic american muscle, but not too much modern muscle. I'd take my GTO but the typhoons scare me... and the Cobra is my beater, so its more disposable than the GTO, but at the same time i dont want to deliberately beat up my Cobra.

If you'd like to tell me how it is there and what kind of stuff there is to do, that's cool. But this thread is mainly so i can get an idea of what to expect automotive wise. Like getting parts? Stuff to do? Is it safe for the car? That kind of stuff.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread