Any Delaware guys in here?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
So what can u guys bring for a weekend cruise

Vettes, supra, CTS-V's, viper, Hondas(built the right way, 150+ traps) and almost any era of mustang. Most of the cars listed are a power adder car.

Some cool stuff, you guys are down state right?

03_snakebite

Established Member
Vettes, supra, CTS-V's, viper, Hondas(built the right way, 150+ traps) and almost any era of mustang. Most of the cars listed are a power adder car.

Some cool stuff, you guys are down state right?

My two friends are Smyrna I'm up in pike creek hockessin
Anything around this weekend up north that wants to come out

yeahyouknwit

Established Member
Man if only I wasn't flying this weekend. I'd love to get the cobra out. I'm down south but wouldn't mind driving north some time to meet up.

03_snakebite

Established Member
To all De Mustang owners. The weather is finially nice so it's time to get out n shake the dust or rust for those not lucky enough to have an enclosed home. This weekend is to perfect for anything other than some hell raising so get off ur asses lets stop living in the forums n go out. My votes pike creek shopping center but some where in Newark would b fine also. Just getting the ball Rollin so jump on n throw out who's down n where.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
To all De Mustang owners. The weather is finially nice so it's time to get out n shake the dust or rust for those not lucky enough to have an enclosed home. This weekend is to perfect for anything other than some hell raising so get off ur asses lets stop living in the forums n go out. My votes pike creek shopping center but some where in Newark would b fine also. Just getting the ball Rollin so jump on n throw out who's down n where.

Me and some of the crew of the Diamond State Stangz will be at the Pike Creek cruise-in Saturday afternoon/evening. Getting back in the groove before heading down to Charlotte on Tuesday for a week of all Mustangs, all the time, at the 50th Anniversary shindig.

PC03GT

Established Member
Yeah that was me. The pre workout was kicking in when you rolled by. Nice car, I'll have to check it out next time

Users who are viewing this thread