Any drummers here?

NXSVTCOBRA

I found a set but I know nothing about it other than this brand makes good congos. The guy wants $300. This is going to be a set for my studio in the house. I'm not a drummer but I want to buy a set and play around with it or for friends to play during our random jam sessions.

It's a Cosmic Percussion brand

the description-
These drums do have a little age on them but are still in Good Condition. These are Heavy Duty Drums, not cheap made drums. Set include: All Chrome Snare with Double Braced Stand, 2 Power Toms, Double Braced Drum Throne, Chain Driven Bass Pedal, Double Braced Hi Hat Stand, Bass Drum, 2 Crash/ride Cymbals with Double Braced Stand. Comes with Cymbals, Sticks and Drum Key.

here's a pic:
0098.jpg

input?

DEVIL

Established Member
Are the cymbals Zilgian? If so, then it's probably worth $300. Worth that much just for the fun of playing too.

s_x_i

Established Member

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
I used to own Ludwig Rocker Set with Zilgian cymbals and loved it! If I ever bought again that;s the route Id go!

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I've never heard, read, or seen anything about Cosmic Percussion. Chances are it's a generic brand and since it has wear, then I would stay away. Drum sets don't wear unless they aren't taken care of. There's no reason your shells should get beaten up unless you're gigging, and if that's the case people normally use cases.

As was said, you can get a Pulse kit or other beginner kit WITH new Sabian or Zildjian cymbals for a little extra. With drums, it's always good to spend the little extra.

Users who are viewing this thread