Any Ft Stewart people here?

03cobraracer

Established Member
Hey guys I'm pcsing to ft Stewart in august and looking to find some other people to cruise with, go racing with, etc. just wondering if there is a car scene down there at all. I'll be bringing the cobra there with me of coarse been in Germany last 3 years I haven't had it.

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
Hey guys I'm pcsing to ft Stewart in august and looking to find some other people to cruise with, go racing with, etc. just wondering if there is a car scene down there at all. I'll be bringing the cobra there with me of coarse been in Germany last 3 years I haven't had it.
hey, I used to be assigned to hunter. everyone from Stewart usually goes to savannah for the meets. if you cruise down abercorn between the two malls you are bound to find someone. we used to all gather at either the moes parking lot or over by the other mall/movie theater.

by the way I am not sure if a shop called ms perfornance is still up and running but they are good people and might also be able to get ya hooked up with some people.

crazycarlo

Established Member
MS performance is no around anymore and they still meet up every Saturday night in town at Starbucks.

Users who are viewing this thread