Any gt500 at sticker

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So then you were not selling the car MSRP. Your 1st post said you offered at MSRP, now you are adding 10k to a used car.
HA HAAAAAAA
Funny how that happens, huh??

HD117

Established Member
About the same as paying a dealer AMD huh? As I said its at 80k now. I will eat the TTL. It is below the magic MSRP number! If it sells fine, if not, it turns into a trade vehicle. Thanks for your input.

CVO110

Established Member
About the same as paying a dealer AMD huh? As I said its at 80k now. I will eat the TTL. It is below the magic MSRP number! If it sells fine, if not, it turns into a trade vehicle. Thanks for your input.
You can ask whatever you want for your car. But don't complain no one wants one at MSRP. I told you back in October I thought you were playing a risky game with the 2021's being released shortly and it being close to a 1 year old used car. But you stuck to your markup and now your trying to sell lower than what I would have paid you months ago. What do you think you'll get on trade in? I'm pretty sure it won't be MSRP.

HD117

Established Member
You know what, it doesn't matter to me. Sorry I ruffled your feathers. My apologies. As I have stated, its just a car. Keep it, sell it, trade it, or just put it with the rest of the toys, I am ok with any of the above outcomes. Perhaps trying to recoup my initial investment was foolish. So be it. That was then, this is now. As for trade value, it will be whatever it will be. I certainly am not concerned one way or the other. Thanks for your reply.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You know what, it doesn't matter to me. Sorry I ruffled your feathers. My apologies. As I have stated, its just a car. Keep it, sell it, trade it, or just put it with the rest of the toys, I am ok with any of the above outcomes. Perhaps trying to recoup my initial investment was foolish. So be it. That was then, this is now. As for trade value, it will be whatever it will be. I certainly am not concerned one way or the other. Thanks for your reply.

That's a big boy answer. Props to you.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member

You say you're not concerned one way or the other, but yet you felt the need to complain about not being able to sell your car in this thread.

HD117

Established Member
Not concerned about the car, just commenting that many have expressed a desire to have a car at MSRP but yet not many seem to follow through on that desire. Sorry for the miscommunication. I think this conversation has, for me, reached its conclusion. I hope everyone gets the GT of their dreams at a price they deem fair. Thank you for the dialog.

HD117

Established Member
Well, my GT leaves the garage tomorrow. It will be replaced by either a 392 Rubicon or the TRX I have on order. The best to all. Enjoy your rides whatever they maybe.

CobraM

I live in the Houston area and no dealer around will sell at sticker.
Does anyone know a dealer nearby Texas
That will
I’ve been off ofthe board for years until recently but for what it’s worth the Ford dealership in Crosby was selling a couple at MSRP back in Nov/Dec but the one I was looking at didn’t have the Recaros. I ended up getting mine at auto nation in Katy. Paid 5K over sticker. Might be worth a shot. Best of luck to you.

sdleo26

Established Member
I just picked up a 2020 at 3k over MSRP here in North East where dealers love to kill people on ADM.. sticker was 82.9 got it for 85.9... they wanted 6k over , I offered 3k over, they said yes in 2 nano seconds. Something tells me they would of went lower .. this was Sands Ford of Red Hill in Pa. They still have a twister orange one, asking 9k over, but surely they will take less They were sitting on my
d89e90faf6f773a1442546f8cd1b4029.jpg

car since August

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's funny, I always use CAR GURUS to search for vehicles. I used a different one last night, the name escapes me at the moment, and what a disappointment that was! lol
They had the prices of the GT500 and then you click the link to the dealership's website and it's 10K more?!?! LMFAO
EL ohhh EL

Users who are viewing this thread