Any gt500 at sticker

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's funny, I always use CAR GURUS to search for vehicles. I used a different one last night, the name escapes me at the moment, and what a disappointment that was! lol
They had the prices of the GT500 and then you click the link to the dealership's website and it's 10K more?!?! LMFAO
EL ohhh EL
Some sites pull the information from dealer sites. VIN, colors, etc. BUT, unless they have a contract with the dealership, they won't have access to the "sales price" field, just the MSRP one.

Sent from my Potato

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Some sites pull the information from dealer sites. VIN, colors, etc. BUT, unless they have a contract with the dealership, they won't have access to the "sales price" field, just the MSRP one.
That makes sense now.

I was like,...........Wow, good deal!,..........NOT!!!!
lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That makes sense now.

I was like,...........Wow, good deal!,..........NOT!!!!
lol

Yep. Same with third party sites showing cars on their website that have been sold for weeks.

The more inventory they host, the more money they make.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yep. Same with third party sites showing cars on their website that have been sold for weeks.
The more inventory they host, the more money they make.
LOL
I've seen that too. I go to the dealership's website and the car isn't even listed any more. lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In CA dealers still advertising above MSRP, but making an offer with cash will minimize the ADM.

Just to clear the air...

DEALERS MAKE LESS MONEY WHEN YOU PAY WITH CASH.

I can eContract a customer and have the money in my account in 10 minutes.

Cash was king in the olden days when dealers would have to wait 14-20 days to get their money.

FNSMOKE

It's funny, I always use CAR GURUS to search for vehicles. I used a different one last night, the name escapes me at the moment, and what a disappointment that was! lol
They had the prices of the GT500 and then you click the link to the dealership's website and it's 10K more?!?! LMFAO
EL ohhh EL
I used CARGURUS to make contact as well, but then offered MSRP. The online price was +5K and immediately told they could do better. They did.
I had cash and they still offered at MSRP.
Bottom line, use whatever third party to make contact and if they will deal, they will deal.

onmywayout

I finally found one in Virginia at MSRP, watched it drop down from 15k, 10k, 5k, ADMs. Should be plenty 2020 models at MSRP now with the 21s coming.

03'Darin

Established Member
The car market is crazy right now.

Last year we sold our CFTP GT500 for $10k over sticker. I sold it to Goose here on the forum and dropped shipped it to his local dealer.

We were lucky enough to get a CF allocation at both of our stores this year. I have one of them left. We are $15k over sticker on the CF car. The car would be ordered to your specs and then $15k over. You can fly in and pick it up, trailer it or I can arrange a drop ship to a local dealer (that would add a small fee based on what the dealer charges to accept the car and present it to the buyer). Goose's dealer didn't charge anything since he's done a fair amount of business with them and he didn't have them do any prep. I have drop shipped a few Raptors to a dealer in CA and they were charging $695.

I also have a standard GT500 available for $5k over sticker. Same situation as above that you can order the car the way you want it.

PM me if you're interested.

razorbc

The car market is crazy right now.

Last year we sold our CFTP GT500 for $10k over sticker. I sold it to Goose here on the forum and dropped shipped it to his local dealer.

We were lucky enough to get a CF allocation at both of our stores this year. I have one of them left. We are $15k over sticker on the CF car. The car would be ordered to your specs and then $15k over. You can fly in and pick it up, trailer it or I can arrange a drop ship to a local dealer (that would add a small fee based on what the dealer charges to accept the car and present it to the buyer). Goose's dealer didn't charge anything since he's done a fair amount of business with them and he didn't have them do any prep. I have drop shipped a few Raptors to a dealer in CA and they were charging $695.

I also have a standard GT500 available for $5k over sticker. Same situation as above that you can order the car the way you want it.

PM me if you're interested.
I would be interested in your standard GT500 that is available. Please message me your email.
Cheers Ray

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Looking to place an order for a 2022 GT500. Any dealer recommendations in the North East that won't charge an ADM?

Your going to be waiting to place that order, details on the 22's haven't come out. As far as a dealer 13COBRA seems to be the go to guy on the forum.

03'Darin

Established Member
I've sold several forum members cars over the years. Starting all the way back with new 03' Cobra's.

I have one 2021' GT500 allocation left due to a Canadian customer backing out. He does business in the US and Canada and when Canada shut the country down again recently for a month he lost quite a bit of income.

Unit can be tailored to our specs as long as it doesn't have any of the CF packages. But would be $5k over sticker.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hi,

Would love to help, but I already have a long waiting list.

Users who are viewing this thread