Any guess' on what my car is worth?

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Just wondering what you guys think I could get for my cobra if i ever decided to sell. The details, Black 1999 Cobra with 23,000 miles. It has a full 03 Cobra swap including transmission. Only motor Modifications are intake, and full exhaust (Full length headers, x-pipe, and flowmasters.
Also has:
Full tubular front suspension (k-member, a-arms)
Coil-overs
Caster Camber plates
Tokico 5-way adjustable
Cobra swap
BBK intake
Full exhaust
420rwhp
399tq
T-56
Aluminum Driveshaft
Solid rear axle swap
Rear tokico 5-ways in the rear
Nitto Drags (275/45/17)
Supiror axles
4.10 gears
Boost and Egt guage
Full SCT tuning
Flip Chip
MGW shifter
Some other random mods

Let me know what you think guys Thanks!!!
AJ

asskickn88

Established Member
Maybe like $9500..... is a cashiers check OK or should I bring straight cash? :-D Sounds like a nice car, post up some pics.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
KBB lists it at 11,815 with excellent condition and the mileage. That does not include (obviously) the mods you have done to the car. Now understand, mods DO NOT increase the price of a car. they can to a certain degree, but media exposure is what drives the cars value up! But you do have a 14,000 motor in your car....am I off on that price? So, even if you took half of that and added it to your 11,815 your looking at about 19k?

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
03 cobras aren't even selling for 25 g's anymore so I figure maybe mid teens for yours. Depending on the quality of parts to some extent. I would think its higher than KBB, but why not check NADA which is much more accurate. I think the tranny and lower end are worth a little more in price but thats really it.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
everything was done professionally by a very reputable shop. If the car stays in the area they offered to carry over the service and the tuning for the car. Id be happy with 19k, although I think it would take quite a while to sell.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
Here are a couple of pics, I have a bunch more. . .

340904_49_full.jpg

340904_50_full.jpg

340904_47_full.jpg

Ltlmule

Established Member
You got to find a buyer willing to see the extra value, but to john doe and your basic bank is only going to go by NADA or Kelly Blue book. Its just like watching barret jackson when you see an obscure modified car done to the owners taste. He might of spent 40-100k on it, but its only worth that much to the owner or a buyer that sees it. But like somebody mentioned above a '03 used are already in the low to mid twentys. I have been watching the 99-2001 market and most are around 13-17 pending mileage.

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
O I totally agree, I am just hoping to find someone who like the look of the car, respects the modifactions, and wants to spend a whole lot less on insurance than he/she would on an 03.

Users who are viewing this thread