any idea as to what this is worth?? pics inside

1 BA SVT

your momma likes it
Established Member
yoda.gif

yodaside.gif

badge.gif

won this in a contest several years ago...supposedly there are only 50 like this one. life size yoda doll. thinking about putting it on ebay. so what do you think it's worth??

knowfreed0m

Blown Is Better
Established Member
Wait till after the movie comes out to put it on EBAY Im sure some Starwars fan will be willing to pay a lot for that piece. Looks cool BTW.

cjist1

Established Member
That thing is pretty cool..............for me to poop on.

Im just kidding. But it reminded me of the Triumph skit where he was at the star wars premiere. Im sure some geek will pay top dollar for that. :poke:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
knowfreed0m said:
Wait till after the movie comes out to put it on EBAY Im sure some Starwars fan will be willing to pay a lot for that piece. Looks cool BTW.

i was going to say the same thing wait like a week or so after the release of episode 3 and then put it up on ebay!!!!

people will be itching for memorabilia especially coz this is the last one so a lot more people will be looking at it.

it's gotta be worth quite a bit. search for the exact model somewhere and find out. good luck.

A Fuzzy Bunny

Future Banned Member
Established Member

ITSTOCK

Established Member
A Fuzzy Bunny said:
$1200?? Are they insane???? :eek:

anyone who follows star wars or collects items has issues if you ask me :shrug:

schropper

Established Member
If your a star wars geek :poke: You'll pay whatever it takes. I got over star wars back in 79 or so. :) So, it's worth nothing. Throw it away :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread